Jason Remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually just a "cover" story. In reality, Joseph Merrick LIVED and began a murderous rampage, killing random people he didn't know, but just felt like killing them.. He used a chainsaw too.. And he wore a gigantic hockey mask.

chainsawmerrickkp2.png

That he did....that he did

I think, okay I know, Jason did drown in Ft13 part 1. Maybe Mrs. Voorhees brought his lifeless body back to their shack in the woods and using the black arts gets her son back. And with most black magic, payment must be made in blood so she goes on her killing spree to make those responsible pay. In part two the shrine Jason has made for his deceased mother is very voodoesque, but maybe he doesn't possess the knowledge to bring her back. This would also explain his almost zombie like existence from parts 3 on.

Maybe Mrs. Voorhees brought his lifeless body back to their shack in the woods and using the black arts gets her son back. And with most black magic, payment must be made in blood so she goes on her killing spree to make those responsible pay. .

I wanna watch THAT movie!!! :eek:

That would have been cool if under Jason's hockey mask it was Pumpkinhead's face. I'm not sure the mask would fit though

this thread made me chuckle cause it is the exact conversation my brother and i have been having for the past week after watching all of the movies again....which was epic.

can't wait till tomorrow!

Back