Jason Remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the remake today and it was awesome. that one girl is "stupendous". when yall see it yall will get that lol

I just caught the 1201 AM showing and it was pretty good.
Oh, I have to agree with your "stupendous" comment. Them
"Twins" were very very very stupendous.:naughty

Also caught a 12:01 showing and I loved it. I thought it was amazing,I'm seriously satisfied with it. I thought they did a great job,better than I expected. They legitly mad Jason scary and I'm so glad about that. He's not typical non scary Jason.

He came today :D I love this damn figure and am very satisfied with it.

0212092043.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm gonna have to pick up a 19" NECA figure now after seeing the movie. It was freaking awesome!

Yeah,it's a badass figure,man. It's so nice and it's the best Jason figure being made from this movie so if you're going to get one get this one. The only flaw is that it isn't motion activated but they made up for that with the great sculpt of the over all figure.

Also caught a 12:01 showing and I loved it. I thought it was amazing,I'm seriously satisfied with it. I thought they did a great job,better than I expected. They legitly mad Jason scary and I'm so glad about that. He's not typical non scary Jason.

My sentiments exactly, it's almost a miracle that they made F13 scary again, from my review!

Scares:
Scary has creeped its way back into a Friday movie which is no small feat when one begins to really think about it. But it begins to suffer from showing Jason TOO much and losing some of that fear. Strangers it isn't, now that movie was scary, at least for me. Still, it's nice that a F13 touched on some of that fear, it's been a very long time that one of these have really been "scary", if any at all other than maybe Part 1. I'll go out on the limb and say that this is THE scariest F13. It would definately scare the crap out of of my wife but i'm more numb to the whole Jason-Freddy-Myers thing. Show them too much and forget it, i'm bored, not scared.

Now:

I have to get a Jason Figure, haven't wanted one for years..now it's time. Since I can only afford one right now, which should it be, the new 18" sucker or the SS PF? Advise is much appreciated.

My sentiments exactly, it's almost a miracle that they made F13 scary again, from my review!

Scares:
Scary has creeped its way back into a Friday movie which is no small feat when one begins to really think about it. But it begins to suffer from showing Jason TOO much and losing some of that fear. Strangers it isn't, now that movie was scary, at least for me. Still, it's nice that a F13 touched on some of that fear, it's been a very long time that one of these have really been "scary", if any at all other than maybe Part 1. I'll go out on the limb and say that this is THE scariest F13. It would definately scare the crap out of of my wife but i'm more numb to the whole Jason-Freddy-Myers thing. Show them too much and forget it, i'm bored, not scared.

Now:

I have to get a Jason Figure, haven't wanted one for years..now it's time. Since I can only afford one right now, which should it be, the new 18" sucker or the SS PF? Advise is much appreciated.

This is the scaiest hands down. My sister even said "if someone didn't see a Jason movie before this one is the one you'd show 'em because you want them to be afraid of him and you'd want it to make an impression on them" and I think she was dead on with that statement.

As far as figures go a pf would be really freakin' nice but if you like the remake more I'd say go with that. I'm of the opinion to buy a figure of the movie you like more. And the neca one is superb. I'd say go with that because you gotta represent Jason from his best movie.

This is the scaiest hands down. My sister even said "if someone didn't see a Jason movie before this one is the one you'd show 'em because you want them to be afraid of him and you'd want it to make an impression on them" and I think she was dead on with that statement.

As far as figures go a pf would be really freakin' nice but if you like the remake more I'd say go with that. I'm of the opinion to buy a figure of the movie you like more. And the neca one is superb. I'd say go with that because you gotta represent Jason from his best movie.

Well said by your sis, I have to agree.

Regarding the figures, I also agree with combining the movie one likes to the figure purchased.

Now, i'm slightly confused.

There's Neca and Mezco, is that their name?

Which is 19" or 18" or are both one the same and i'm mixing them up.

Which is the tallest from the new movie and is this the same that the person on the front page repainted the mask and eyes, which it definately needed.

Thank You

Well said by your sis, I have to agree.

Regarding the figures, I also agree with combining the movie one likes to the figure purchased.

Now, i'm slightly confused.

There's Neca and Mezco, is that their name?

Which is 19" or 18" or are both one the same and i'm mixing them up.

Which is the tallest from the new movie and is this the same that the person on the front page repainted the mask and eyes, which it definately needed.

Thank You

Yeah,it's the neca 19" Jason. ppl are calling it 18" because it falls in that height range. It's the nicest figure made of new Jason and it is the one that was posted on the first page. I also got one and it came on thursday.

Yeah,it's the neca 19" Jason. ppl are calling it 18" because it falls in that height range. It's the nicest figure made of new Jason and it is the one that was posted on the first page. I also got one and it came on thursday.

Thank you...

Nice, post some pics...

So what is the Mezco version? Smaller and crappier or smaller but also good quality.

Thank you...

Nice, post some pics...

So what is the Mezco version? Smaller and crappier or smaller but also good quality.

Yeah mezco did a 7" one and I heard that it's missing holes in his mask,like they forgot to add them all for some reason and they're doing a 1/6 but it's not as nice as the neca one,it has a real cloth jacket and I'm not sure if the rest of the clothes are real cloth or sculpted but the sculp of the figure isn't as nice as the neca one.

Yeah mezco did a 7" one and I heard that it's missing holes in his mask,like they forgot to add them all for some reason and they're doing a 1/6 but it's not as nice as the neca one,it has a real cloth jacket and I'm not sure if the rest of the clothes are real cloth or sculpted but the sculp of the figure isn't as nice as the neca one.

Excellent, thank you very much.

CSC it is then, I've bought from them before, they've served me well in the past so I'll return.

Neca it is....but I might change my mind and locate a SS Jason PF....Hmm..hard decision.

I definately want a big Jason, no 7 or 12 inchers for me.

Wow, found this one from Neca at CSC, let me see if I can find the other. This one looks good to. Sweet! Back into F13 again after a very LONG time.

picture.php

Wow, found this one from Neca at CSC, let me see if I can find the other. This one looks good to. Sweet! Back into F13 again after a very LONG time.

picture.php

that's the 19" one with his alternate head on. He comes with the sack head. I made him wear the hockey mask.

that's the 19" one with his alternate head on. He comes with the sack head. I made him wear the hockey mask.

You made him?

I don't think so, no one makes Jason do anything...

I think he made you put it on, just admit it....you're lucky to be alive right now pal...

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey1

Thanks for all your help...

Back