James Bond WILL Return!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
November 17 actually. I don't know why I was thinking 07, is that when Spiderman is coming out? At the rate things are going I wouldn't be surprised if it is pushed back to 07. Ah well, sorry for my mistake, shoulda double checked first.

In remembrance :

Michael Billington (Sergei , TSWLM)
Ed Bishop (Klaus Hergescheimer , DAF)
Alf Joint (Capungo , GF)
Geoffrey Keen (MoD Frederick Gray , 6 Bonds)
Marc Lawrence 1910-2005 (played gangster in numerous old Hwood films opposite many stars such as Monroe. DAF & TMWTGG , oldest ever Bondstar at 95)

Wasn't Alf Joint the guy who got fried by 007 in the bath at the beginning of Goldfinger? He only got the part because another stuntman, who was meant to be doing it, ended up in jail. Hell yes, we need an Alf Joint action figure!

C'mon then...lets have it Sideshow...all the other lines are getting additions...lets have another Bond figure...pretty please??

OK,since all the major Bond websites missed it,i ll give a shout to Chuck Yeager,who shared the ROCKET BELT flying duties with Bill Suitor for the pre-credits escape from the chateau.Died early December.Rest in peace:angelsmil

I'm hoping that Toy Fair is going to see a few Bond items shown by Sideshow. The unending LOTR and SW stuff is a real drag. I know it's selling great, but a little diversity would be nice!

Maybe its wishful thinking (that really interferes with intuition ya know) but I have a feeling we're gonna get something at toy fair. I know some expect a Daniel Craig, or maybe the figure will be home closer to when the movie comes out.

Pure conjecture here...if we get a Bond figure at Toyfair I don't think it will be Daniel Craig because he supposedly isn't wearing a tux in the movie! :horror Actually he will in the opening gun barrel sequence. Is that enough for SSC to do a Daniel Craig tux figure? If not, I'm skeptical SSC will do a figure with him in an outfit from the movie unless it is one that will be been very early on in the trailer.

If only they would do From Russia With Love figures... I would love Connery in his grey suit and a Red Grant villain figure! That would be very cool, as that is my favorite classic bond film. Though I have to admit.... a PF Moore would be an awesome continuation of that line... Roger Moore is the man...

Back