Jake Sully Avatar statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah she is!

001-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

Great outdoor pics! Usually the blue on this looks too eclectric; but she looks great in natural light.

I made a huge decision. But hear me out. This was hard. For me this was very hard.

But I made a decision, based on financial reasons, space, shipping costs, and custom fees.

THAT, and the love of having companion pieces.

I....cancelled Neytiri Maquette! :gah::gah:

And I just got the Neytiri Statue. BECAUSE...now I can get the Jake Sully, as her companion piece and I will be satisfied with Avatar represention. And at 300 bucks a statue, this makes more sense to me.

Neytiri was going to be like 2 grand at least, you know after the taxes, shipping, fees. Who knows.
And with that pricey of a piece, I don't need a risk of a fudge up either.

I feel just so much better financially now.
Like I can get a few more 1/4 Scale pieces now. More room to breathe. Now I WELCOME Dutch in my collection to go with the Predator Maquette. Now I welcome something like Jessica Rabbit PF.

This hobby is crazy and can drive you crazy with decisions and crazy moves!

It sucks that you have to cancel, i love that statue too, but it's just too much for me.

The natural light is great for a statue like Neytiri. :D

This piece is fantastic once you see it in person, pics just don't do it justice. :lecture

i agree for its scale,its perfect u dont notice many errors like u do in the blown pictures, my pic
DSCF4026copy.jpg

DSCF4022copy.jpg

DSCF4019copy.jpg

I made a huge decision. But hear me out. This was hard. For me this was very hard.

But I made a decision, based on financial reasons, space, shipping costs, and custom fees.

THAT, and the love of having companion pieces.

I....cancelled Neytiri Maquette! :gah::gah:

And I just got the Neytiri Statue. BECAUSE...now I can get the Jake Sully, as her companion piece and I will be satisfied with Avatar represention. And at 300 bucks a statue, this makes more sense to me.

Neytiri was going to be like 2 grand at least, you know after the taxes, shipping, fees. Who knows.
And with that pricey of a piece, I don't need a risk of a fudge up either.

I feel just so much better financially now.
Like I can get a few more 1/4 Scale pieces now. More room to breathe. Now I WELCOME Dutch in my collection to go with the Predator Maquette. Now I welcome something like Jessica Rabbit PF.

This hobby is crazy and can drive you crazy with decisions and crazy moves!

For what it's worth I think you made a good decision. The Neytiri statue is a great piece and in my mind, paying over $1,500 more for something that's just a bit bigger and to be honest; doesn't look anymore detailed is a little strange. That's like 3+ PFs you could get in addition to your Neytiri statue for the same price :-/ maybe I'm bias because I'm not a LSF collector but oh we'll :p

For what it's worth I think you made a good decision. The Neytiri statue is a great piece and in my mind, paying over $1,500 more for something that's just a bit bigger and to be honest; doesn't look anymore detailed is a little strange. That's like 3+ PFs you could get in addition to your Neytiri statue for the same price :-/ maybe I'm bias because I'm not a LSF collector but oh we'll :p

Thank you. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to avoid this LSF line, when there are amazing statues at 1/4 scale. For a much smaller chunk of change.

Great pics, Dino! :clap

Sithlord, you made a wise choice IMO. :D

For now...yes I think so.

I would rather wait for other people to be the guinea pigs first, and find out the total cost of shipping, and custom fees to Canada, and to see actually reviews and in hand pics and videos first anyway.

I know what I am getting instead is still a "good" statue! And now I can pair up with Jake! Both at easily half the price of the maquette! :yess:

BTW I didn't "have to" cancel, I chose to cancel. Still, 2 grand like that is something I don't want to see disappear when I'm not 100% sure. I'll let others do it first lol

Damn Neytiri statue sold out :( :( no low quantity alert or nothing, I waited too long I guess.
I hope this turns out good, and hope the "glasses" is removable.

I like it and will be happy to add it next to Neytiri! The cheap, simple companion alternative to all the pricey big pieces, yet they still look great and hold their own, at this scale.

I like it and will be happy to add it next to Neytiri! The cheap, simple companion alternative to all the pricey big pieces, yet they still look great and hold their own, at this scale.

I think it will look good beside PF statues since it's Navi scale ;)

Back