1/6 Hot Toys - Avatar: The Way of Water - Jake Sully & Neytiri Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
iHBK81r.jpg

M8iRKjS.jpg
adXlHfR.jpg
mC9cDuH.jpg
d7F1s6A.jpg
7jrQMCh.jpg
VzuO1Ke.jpg
h2HrwuS.jpg

BYDpGam.jpg
N5NspPA.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool that they made the creatures, but this looks nothing like Neytiri. Not a fan of her outfit from the sequel either. Miss the purple pants.

EDIT: And her bow should be bigger, I think.

Yeah gotta say I'm not really seeing much Saldana in this sculpt, which is a shame because the rest I think looks fantastic. And I'm not bothered by the joints either, like most others seem to be. Although it's a shame you can't put her in a proper bow drawing pose with those single jointed arms.

I thought for sure these would have moving eyes. These do seem very dated. The bases are the best part. :lol

Her face sculpt is pretty weak and the boring blank stare isn't helping. They didn't even do double jointed elbows of them.

That's the other thing, these look surprisingly out of date. I would've thought they'd pull out all the stops for a Na'vi in 2023.
That's a great way to put it and exactly what I was thinking. These look to be at about the same level as the previous Jake. No real advancement from what I can see based on these pics.

Neytiri's bow is massively undersized. It almost looks like they gave her a bow from one of the smaller scale Avatar toys. That thing should be massive, almost reaching up from feet to shoulders.

That being said, I really do like both of them and I really want to add them to my collection. Hopefully they fix the bow during now and release.

Neytiri's bow is massively undersized.
Hot Toys: "Eh good enough" :lol

How do they look at ANY reference for the bow, model/sculpt it, paint it, photograph it and think it looks right? I truly don't understand how that happens.

Incredible feat from Hot Toys honestly.

rb9nnlp.jpg

Last edited:
IA shows off Aragorn and HT follows with plastic blue lanky monkeycats... Whatever at least they're out of the way, and all the fans can pick them up from the bargain bins at 50% off in 3 years. The next figure shown better be something cool though. A MoM Strange, KuKulKan, something.

Back