Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if its open ES then :chillpill:

No ES for now...Sideshow has been doing that lately no es or limited edition or TBD stated when preorder page is up...then a few weeks later they give an ES....It might happen again here maybe

I think the smart thing to do is wait.
Once the first few in-hand pics come up, that might be a better time to decide.

It does look good, but at $400, no ES, no EX, I'll think about it.

They will put an edition size up eventually, I think 200 is a good number for this.

That has been the theme to this year's Spook.

thats why I gave up on spook a year ago... no surprises... no real thrill anymore. I just check in to see the products when released.

$400 for him is a bit steep... and with no EX. I'll sit on it for a while.

I already p/o'd it! I was sold from the start, this and Reaper are my two most anticipated pieces. Too bad about that crazy other head though, really liked the three sets of teeth...

Really surprised there was no EX. Not even an Art Print. Very odd choice to build it up so much and then have there be nothing new since SDCC. Still not sure how I feel about this piece. I want to like it. I like the idea they put into this, but I'm just not feeling the tentacles.

Really surprised there was no EX. Not even an Art Print. Very odd choice to build it up so much and then have there be nothing new since SDCC. Still not sure how I feel about this piece. I want to like it. I like the idea they put into this, but I'm just not feeling the tentacles.

Yeah the complete lack of anything is weird especially after all that hype.

And now that you had mentioned it Buttmunch I definitely agree an art print would have been pretty awesome especially since they put so much effort into the general art direction for this piece and that seems to be the highlight they want people to be aware of.

Back