Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read through part three and though I know it's impossible, making the EX the lantern light post would be incredible. Too bad it wouldn't make sense given the base.

The concept that this is how Jack sees himself is actually brilliant to me. It's very unique and makes me appreciate the piece significantly more. I am glad Sideshow is hyping this so much. Here's to hoping they put the utmost care to make sure there are no quality control issues and such.

You know I had that same thought but I didn't post it. I thought people would have thought it be lame. I personally thought an oil street lamp would have looked boss on that cobble stone base and lit casting a shadow concealing his face. Oh well.

You know I had that same thought but I didn't post it. I thought people would have thought it be lame. I personally thought an oil street lamp would have looked boss on that cobble stone base and lit casting a shadow concealing his face. Oh well.

You guys are not the only ones. I didn't think of it being an ex but was going to search the net for a scaled replica to display behind him.

While it would have been cool, I think people would have complained about the price just as they do with everything now, whether its the deal of the century (Bespin Luke) or not. I think Blackbeard's failure to sell was because of the extra large display base with cannon, although it made for an epic piece.

You guys are not the only ones. I didn't think of it being an ex but was going to search the net for a scaled replica to display behind him.

Hey that's a terrific idea! Let me know if you find a nice 1/4 old English looking oil lamp like that. I think it would really complete it. Hell if the thing could be plugged in and had a dull light to it then it would probably make Jack look amazing in the dark.

Hey that's a terrific idea! Let me know if you find a nice 1/4 old English looking oil lamp like that. I think it would really complete it. Hell if the thing could be plugged in and had a dull light to it then it would probably make Jack look amazing in the dark.

I did a cursory search this morning and it gonna be tough. Maybe a custom one?

Also read the third installment, anyone think the trick up the sleeve is the eyes? Glowing eyes? Muahaaaaahaaaaa!

Also read the third installment, anyone think the trick up the sleeve is the eyes? Glowing eyes? Muahaaaaahaaaaa!

That would be awesome, though the one I saw at Monsterpalooza looks like it has resin eyes and no easy way to light them up.

That would be awesome, though the one I saw at Monsterpalooza looks like it has resin eyes and no easy way to light them up.

Well many of pictures I have seen have glowing eyes. Here's to hoping you saw an early proto prior to wiring etc. :pray:

Well many of pictures I have seen have glowing eyes. Here's to hoping you saw an early proto prior to wiring etc. :pray:

The piece does not include light-up eyes at this time. But who knows...always a possibility for the future (as of now though...it will not include such a feature).

-SideshowAlex

The piece does not include light-up eyes at this time. But who knows...always a possibility for the future (as of now though...it will not include such a feature).

-SideshowAlex

Always there for the pick up! Thanks Alex! We appreciate your inside scoops!

I will wait to order to see if there is a light up for sure since some of the pictures have the eyes glowing.

-SideshowAlex

I will wait to order to see if there is a light up for sure since some of the pictures have the eyes glowing.

Big Negative Awesome

no es for now...400 bucks for PF...but is tall at 25 inches

Back