Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow this actually sold out? :lol

Missed my preorder, but meh it's hard to care. I know it'll be up on Ebay when it comes out for probably less than retail.

wow blows my mind that this version of Jack the Ripper is sold out??? It's cool looking and seems to be nicely done, but never expected to see this sold out...hmmmm.

I think the ES is gonna be pretty low. Just don't understand why they don't post it? They obviously know what it is if they switched it to waitlist.

Hmm... I'm quite shocked that it's already on WL too. There isn't even a edition size. But nemenforcer is probably right, Sideshow just wants to trick us into jumping on the WL and then a week later, have all our orders convert and collect our NRDs.

I won't fall for their schemes! Tricksy Sideshow, precious! :nono :lol

waitlist is gone from order page......

I highly doubt that it was ever waitlisted... SS was trying to trick us so they could scare people into jumping on the WL and then collecting all the NRDs once they converted a week later.

I do plan on getting Jack the Ripper, but with no ES, I'm in no hurry.

They upped the edition size internally, that's why the waitlist is gone. They should post it eventually.

This piece looks so cool and thinking of Pre Ordering soon. Love everything about it and would be an awesome piece to my collection.

Back