Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing the inhand pics. Shame i had to cancel this as i would at least liked to have seen it up close. Lots more detail in this piece compared to the first JS PF.

Received my processing e-mail for May 17th. Jack Sparrow is almost upon us
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDA-m-TQdU[/ame]

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDA-m-TQdU

Thats great news I'am looking forward to mine when it arrives in the store later this month. I personally like it better than the first premium format. Until than I am off tomorrow to pick up the Link on Epona statue lucky last in the store to put against my wii u.

I think this is a great PF, love the detailed base, kind of shocked it has such a low ES. Wouldnt mind at all if my WL converts, but think I came waaaaaay late for that to be realistic.

It's definitely a great looking PF. One thing about Jack Sparrow high end collectibles is that they are full of great details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDA-m-TQdU

Those were the good ol' days of Captain Jack! :lol

At first I wasn't to interested in this, but now if I was to buy a PF, it would have been this one. I wish I would have gotten in on this.
wrkrva.gif

While I am waiting for my local comic store to receive stock of Jack Sparrow, can those that pre ordered through sideshow post pictures when they receive their loot in the mail in the coming weeks.

I will post some pics once I receive mine. It will process this Friday probably wont see him until Tuesday or Wednesday

I will post some pics once I receive mine. It will process this Friday probably wont see him until Tuesday or Wednesday
can't wait to see your pics. Really wish I had the space/excess $$ for this as I would've loved to have it and repaint/weather it

I'm writing this as I leave the Magic Kingdom and its surprising that both regular and exclusive editions are wait listed! I'll probably get my Captain Jack around the 27th. Damn ground shipping!

Wow! Regular is sold out, really glad i was able to get me the EX:yess:. Processing tomorrow this certainly deserves a dance

dancing-poodle-o.gif

buddy of mine got contacted by the dealer he has this on order from. Got this e-mail from SS:

Dear Retailer,

Your order for the Captain Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure will processing and shipping soon.

Upon inspection of the figure, we found that the bases of the Regular Version were mistakenly labeled as the Exclusive Version. The numbering and edition size are correct and were not affected. Apologies for the printing error .

We don't believe this print mistake detracts from this amazing statue but if you feel that you need to cancel your order in light of this development, please feel free to contact me by Monday the 20th. We will, of course, refund any payments that were charged. If we do not hear from you we will process your order as planned.

buddy of mine got contacted by the dealer he has this on order from. Got this e-mail from SS:

Dear Retailer,

Your order for the Captain Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure will processing and shipping soon.

Upon inspection of the figure, we found that the bases of the Regular Version were mistakenly labeled as the Exclusive Version. The numbering and edition size are correct and were not affected. Apologies for the printing error .

We don't believe this print mistake detracts from this amazing statue but if you feel that you need to cancel your order in light of this development, please feel free to contact me by Monday the 20th. We will, of course, refund any payments that were charged. If we do not hear from you we will process your order as planned.

HMMMMM..... so everyone who ordered a reg will get and exclusive.... sweet.:lol

Great. I usually like screwups on the labels but this one I don't like as I'm getting the EX

Back