Jack Burton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Carpenter/ Russel movies.
always wondered why some other company hasn't picked up the Big Trouble..., The Thing, or Escape from NY licenses besides Mcfarlane's attempts in the movie maniac line in the 90's.

I would love to see a finished painted sculpt of the Jack Burton, most likely will want one after seeing the finished thing. Nice work.

Hey guys, I’m going to ask that you bare with me for a few days on this project…I took a job as a consultant and sculptor with a medical prototyping company and they have monopolized my time for the past two weeks because the guy that works for them keeps messing up the prototypes I've made for them do to his inexperience with molding and casting products.

They’ll be out of my hair on Thursday but I hope get a Jack cast and painted before then. If not look for it this Friday.

And Yes Snake and MacReady are on the way!

... because the guy that works for them keeps messing up the prototypes I've made for them do to his inexperience with molding and casting products.

:horror People are people :(:(:(:(
Hope that everything will be fine with ya man!

Can't wait to see best SP sculpt :wink1:

Back