Jack Burton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just recently bought a replica shirt from the wing kong exchange. if only there was some way of shrinking that right down :lol maybe i can take a pic of the graphic on it at least if that helps in making the shirt?

I have made the shirt. I have a picture from a website offering the full size replica shirt, shrunk and flipped the graphic, and printed it on an iron on transfer. Now all we need to do is find the guy on ebay who was selling the Bruce Lee tank tops cos those were perfect but I don't even remember the sellers name to do a search for him. I would be in for one or two of these heads as I have 2 Tec 9s and could make another tank top easily enough. I think I have almost solved the maoccasin problem, too.

Ok. It was right after my post I thought he was referring to my post. It is fairky easy to do yourself if Spenser runs out.

I definitely want a Jack Burton "neckless" head sculpt and his special tank top t-shirt Spenser! Please add me to your list for both of them. I'm a HUGE Kurt Russell fan, and Jack Burton is one of my favorite characters that he did. :clap

Guys maybe Steve Corn over at www.stevostoys.com would be up for making the special moccasin boots? He specializes in 1:6 scale western gear, guns, out related stuff. He did an incredible job on the guns, and leather gun rig and holsters I have for my custom John Marston from the "Red Dead Redemption" video game! His work is top-notch. It wouldn't hurt to ask him...

I'm in for neckless Burton and the tank top.
A snake too when you get to it!

thanks,
Ron

Any other upcoming Hot Toys figures have the muscular body required for this custom? Would Prince Dastan from Prince of Persia fit the bill?

I wish Hot Toys would produce a run of this body for purchase...

- J

Back