Jack Burton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
There was a Tec 9 from Ultimate Soldier a couple of years ago in a set called Street Heat I or II. It came with a bunch of other illegal looking weapons.

Just a heads up, Toy Anxiety has Superfly listed as coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled there.

So here is my plan on this guy. I was really wanting to put him on a Dastan, Wolverine, Comedian body but they are pretty pricey now. But I do have the Thor figure coming and as we all know, he is a on a muscle body. At this point assuming its the Wolverine body, and the fact that its completely covered and Im going to do a Thor Burton body swap and replace my Thor with a modified TrueType. I can beef up the build on the TT and with the joints covered with his costume be golden. And then I wont have to buy anything else because I already have the TT.

So here is my plan on this guy. I was really wanting to put him on a Dastan, Wolverine, Comedian body but they are pretty pricey now. But I do have the Thor figure coming and as we all know, he is a on a muscle body. At this point assuming its the Wolverine body, and the fact that its completely covered and Im going to do a Thor Burton body swap and replace my Thor with a modified TrueType. I can beef up the build on the TT and with the joints covered with his costume be golden. And then I wont have to buy anything else because I already have the TT.

Thor is on a muscle body ?... dammit, I should have thought about this option instead, I just bought a pricey muscle body :S . But anyhow I might do that swap and have me a spare muscle body, cause yeah, since he is all covered, only the neck would be looking plain, and I could care less.

What I'm probably going to do is pick up the Hot Toys Indiana Jones. I'm not a fan of the head sculpt, but the clothing has a lot going for it, so I'll mix & match clothing accessories with my Sideshow Indy. Then I'll put the spare Sideshow Indy head onto a TT and dress it in the map room outfit. Presto bingo: two great looking Indiana Jones figures and one leftover muscular body for Mr. Jack Burton.

- J

Got the mold finished for the knife. I got a little air bubble in one of the teeth so I need to make sure that doesn't happen but here it is. I also have the holes in the cross guard, those are drilled after the casting. I think it turned out pretty good as a whole. Ill post more pics after the paint up. Hope you guys like it.

burtonknifecast1.jpg

burtonknifecast2.jpg

Almost there. I have to make a different pommel because Burton's has a hole for a lanyard. Mold came out good so we should be in good shape.

JACKBURTONKNIFE.jpg

The knife looks great! If I am correct I believe it was a Gerber brand boot knife. I remember those were very popular when I was growing up in the 1980s. I always wanted one! I'm definitely interested in the Jack Burton figure! The head sculpt, the knife, the custom t-shirt with the Chinese design on it, and those mocassin boots.

Back