Jabba 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I do remember some shots of Salacious Crumb sitting at Jabba's tail that show the red suction cups...but I can't find any photos online.

Jabba13.jpg

Seeing this image just makes me love the sculpt work on Sideshow's figure, it's perfect.

Just a quick question for all of you posing a Boba Fett figure with your Jabba and Han in Carbonite. Which version of Fett are you using? What company are they from?:confused:
:chew

Can see in this image that there is what looks like maybe a redish brown on the underside of his tail especially the suckers.

BibFortuna_Jabba_Ep6.jpg

I went ahead and repainted my Gamorrean Guard. There were two reasons that I had put it off for so long. The first was that I don't really have a good place to put him in my Jabba setup, since the filing cabinet I have Jabba on is only a little bigger than the throne itself. The other was that I wasn't sure what to do about the clothes. Hasbro sewed his clothes on him, so there's no easy way to undress him. In the end, I just removed the stitching in the back and was able to remove the clothing. After I was done with the painting, I redressed him and used some fabric glue to reattach it the way it was. After I finished painting him, I discovered that the sandals are indeed supposed to be black, but I'm not sure if I'll go back and change that.

hasbro_gamorrean_repaint1.jpg

hasbro_gamorrean_repaint2.jpg

I forgot to take a "before" picture, but here is the entry from the rebelscum.com archives. The sculpt is great, but the paint is really pretty horrible, at least on the face.

sw03acgamorreanguardfront.jpg

Back