Jabba 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's just who posts images, but seems like the Chinese forum images are always the Regular editions.

MaulFan said:
Maybe it's just who posts images, but seems like the Chinese forum images are always the Regular editions.

They always seem to get the regulars first that's for sure.

coz the exclusives are only from the PPO direct from sideshow. not from the retailers in china

nash said:
coz the exclusives are only from the PPO direct from sideshow. not from the retailers in china

So is there a limit to who can order from Sideshow direct outside the U.S.?

MaulFan said:
So is there a limit to who can order from Sideshow direct outside the U.S.?
I dont think there's a limit to who can order from sideshow, but if someone in china ordered the exclusive from sideshow, they wouldnt get them as early as they do with the regular versions. I think the regular versions go from the warehouse in china direct to the retailers there.

Im sure Roy could clear this up

nash said:
I dont think there's a limit to who can order from sideshow, but if someone in china ordered the exclusive from sideshow, they wouldnt get them as early as they do with the regular versions. I think the regular versions go from the warehouse in china direct to the retailers there.

Im sure Roy could clear this up

I see, being in the U.S. and not having ties with anyone outside of these threads I'm not to up with foreign policies and things, but that does make sense where you would have retailers with larger orders it would be easy for Sideshow to arrange for those to just stay over there, where they have individual customers for inclusives and exclusives, takes a bit more effort from the warehouse to control the right thing going to the right person.

Well, I'm so anxious for the figure I did some investigation, and with Darth Maul, mine shipped like a week after the Chinese images hit, so maybe, with a little luck, Jabba might follow that pattern, wishful thinking.

MaulFan said:
Well, I'm so anxious for the figure I did some investigation, and with Darth Maul, mine shipped like a week after the Chinese images hit, so maybe, with a little luck, Jabba might follow that pattern, wishful thinking.

OUCH! T-1000, T-800, Legolas, Creature Pack... now Jabba.

OUCH!!!!!

But hell, bring 'em on! :D

Jabba looks great.

I could care less about the box design since I do not display boxes.

Wor-Gar said:
OUCH! T-1000, T-800, Legolas, Creature Pack... now Jabba.

OUCH!!!!!

But hell, bring 'em on! :D

Wow Wor-Gar, you and I have the exact same line-up of things coming.

Could that just be a movie photo of Bubo and not a figure? If it is a new creature pack (sweeeeet!!!) then I'd expect a PPO/Inclusive notice in this weeks newsletter since we got the rebel trooper preview only a week or two before they were officially announced. Jabba looks great! I kinda like the smoother look to his pain than the Proto. Either way it is going to be sweet. Now to start looking for something to hold scartail (love that new nickname).

It's quite clear that Bubo is amongst the Future Figures photos and not part of the film stills, so it's safe to say we can expect him some time.

MaulFan said:
It's quite clear that Bubo is amongst the Future Figures photos and not part of the film stills, so it's safe to say we can expect him some time.

I looked back and you are right. It looks like he is by himself. Possibly a single release? $15 for him? Though another creature pack is more likely!

Congrats on Jabba to all that have him or are getting him. He looks fantastic and I kinda like the box. Simple and elegant...I would go for that everytime. However, I don't display boxes. I wish I was getting him but I just don't have the room. Maybe in the future...

Cheers,

Brad

I'm not sure he's solo so much as what else he comes with is just really dark so at such a small image, the only thing that stands out is Bubo, Salacious is the only distinguishable character in the montage of his pack on Jabba's box so i think same applies to Bubo.

Back