Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purg%u00252Brender%u00252Bsmall2.jpg

If it looks this good I may have to get it.

My only thing is because it's Dynamite I can pretty much be certain that there will be a bazillion variants (as with their comics) Have never read purgatori, but I can harbor a guess that at some point she turns blue?!

Is that a rendering? ...Or the painted proto?

Wow! That looks good!

I think this may be a proto. Looks great though.

My only thing is because it's Dynamite I can pretty much be certain that there will be a bazillion variants (as with their comics) Have never read purgatori, but I can harbor a guess that at some point she turns blue?!

I haven't read anything since the 90's but I'm pretty sure she's stays red. She was part of Lady Death & Evil Ernie story-lines if I remember correctly. There were two figures way back when with her in black and one with an "egyptian" gold outfit.

So ...Vampirella should be available soon, right?

The last I heard Vampirella is supposed to be released 6/24/15. Anyone heard anything?

Yea, you're right. The Dynamite website says she'll be available for sale 6/24/15. But BBTS, Midtown Comics, etc has an August release date.

I got too excited....

Wouldn't you think this or Purgatori be displayed at SDCC?! Anyone know if they will be?

Cool! If its there and you take pics, please share the pics here. Thanks, Zod!

Alright, this is supposed to come out this month. Unless there's a delay I'm not aware of.

Any news?

Back