Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't want to cancel my Vampi PF but this may just be too cool-

ItBo0x1.jpg

Not sure if I'd get this, but would prefer it to be 1:6. I'm getting too many 1:4 statues from different companies these days, so don't have the space.

Very interested to see if the whole line will be based on Campbell's work. Really like his stuff. My Grail piece would be a statue based on his take on Power Girl! I'm hoping SS does it.

JSCpowerGIRL.jpg

Don't know anything about Vampirella, but love Campbell's artwork.
If this line is based on his designs, I might pull the trigger on this.

But I agree with jimcap, need that PG pose as a statue.

From what I've read the entire line will be based on Campbell's work. As far as I'm concerned, Campbell should have statues made of everything he's done. I'd love to get some DC ladies based on his designs. Power Girl would be an immediate buy plus these:

campbell supergirl.jpg

or

campbell supergirl 2.jpg

campbell wonder woman.jpg

campbell batgirl.jpg

campbell catwoman.jpg

campbell poison ivy harley.jpg

Very interested to see if the whole line will be based on Campbell's work. Really like his stuff. My Grail piece would be a statue based on his take on Power Girl! I'm hoping SS does it.

View attachment 167906

From what I've read the entire line will be based on Campbell's work. As far as I'm concerned, Campbell should have statues made of everything he's done. I'd love to get some DC ladies based on his designs. Power Girl would be an immediate buy plus these:

View attachment 168384

or

View attachment 168385

View attachment 168386

View attachment 168387

View attachment 168388

View attachment 168389

damn...lovin this

Whoa! Just found this thread!

Glad I did, too, cuz I'm a JSC fan. Looks great so far. I'll need to keep on eye on this ...

Ok, I'm going to ask a stupid question ...where will we be able to PO this statue? Will it be available at SSC or somewhere else?

It'll probably depend on how limited they make it. It's possible the statues will be all over the place if the ES is high. I wouldn't be surprised if they were offered up in Previews magazine. Hopefully we'll find out soon. I'd love to know if this will be out this year.

Thanks for the response, guys!

As you hear any updates, please share here.

lol what, no love for Abbey Chase?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

dont really think I can choose and not sure why I have too haha

...although Sydney does come with the accent, but so does Natasha :lol :banghead

Back