Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well i'll just wait for them to cancel and pick it up later if i have to. I only ordered because of the price. I was always going to wait until later in the year to grab her anyway.

It's as if what I said 2 pages before is coming true.

A 3000 ES sized Iron Man Mk6 bust was never shipped after 4 weeks in my case a few months ago, emailed them 3 times and got the same bs response 3 times. Got bored of waiting and ordered direct. Their CS just give out the same monotonous computer says no crap to everybody

I told you their CS is horrendous
I was lucky enough to get my IM LSB but I doubt anyone got the new <£200 price.
As I said they cancelled my Punisher PF after pricing it up £100 under value.
If these guys are trying to make a name for themselves in the collectible world they are failing miserably.
They even set up a shill account here which Dave had to delete. Very poor business tactics.

Oh well i'll just wait for them to cancel and pick it up later if i have to. I only ordered because of the price. I was always going to wait until later in the year to grab her anyway.

I only ordered because of the price and to be honest I have nowhere to put her and won't be bothered if it gets cancelled, might even push the button myself.

Now G Hulk is a completely different situation...

I have the room for all 3 together. I'm getting her no matter what but this price was great. I'm in no rush so i'll see what happens. Play did the same thing with me on my DSLR and i just waited them out. Took 5 weeks but i got it in the end. :lol

I ummed and ahhed over getting MJ but as Spider-man is landing anytime now, and the price was such a great deal that I couldn't pass it up.
I'll see how Zavvi do but not feeling confident about using them again. :(

if any Zavvi employees are reading this - sort it out!

Hello *****,

Thank you for getting in touch about the dispatch of your order *********.

I am very sorry to hear that your order has not yet been dispatched to you.

At the point you placed the order, we did have stock in our warehouse but we oversold on this particular item and then we had amended the status of the item after these sales.

I am very sorry that this has affected you as we do not aim to annoy or upset any of our customers.

This item is due to be back in stock at the end of the month and once this has been dispatched you will be informed.

If you do wish to cancel your order at any time please log into your account and follow the prompts.

Once again we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Nikki

Oh so they are getting more? Sweet i'll wait. I'm not arsed about a few weeks. :lol

Just got mine in. I knew this statue was small, but damn that box is so tiny! Not used to it :lol

LOL I feel you. The UPS guy walked up with it and I was like "Is this a SSC statue???"

But she was such a great paint ap and sculpt it was just funny to see it. Probably could have fit in my mailbox!

LOL I feel you. The UPS guy walked up with it and I was like "Is this a SSC statue???"

But she was such a great paint ap and sculpt it was just funny to see it. Probably could have fit in my mailbox!

My LCS had the box for one sitting on the floor and I almost crushed it because I could barely see it ...lol

Hello *****,

Thank you for getting in touch about the dispatch of your order *********.

I am very sorry to hear that your order has not yet been dispatched to you.

At the point you placed the order, we did have stock in our warehouse but we oversold on this particular item and then we had amended the status of the item after these sales.

I am very sorry that this has affected you as we do not aim to annoy or upset any of our customers.

This item is due to be back in stock at the end of the month and once this has been dispatched you will be informed.

If you do wish to cancel your order at any time please log into your account and follow the prompts.

Once again we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Nikki

Zavvi just replied to me with the email response of:
"...statue is on special order with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock."

If it's a few weeks then that's cool but this response sucks bawls.
Wish their CS read from the same scripts rather than telling different people different things.

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch with us here on Facebook.

I can see that we are hoping to receive this item from the supplier very shortly, when we do it will be sent out to you.

I apologise for the inconvenience that has been caused.

That was the reply i got.

Back