Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOMG thats awesome. I made one too after seeing yours and stole your idea lol. It's a pre custom wood base and it's a little smaller but it does giver her some much needed height. I got some red felt paper and took a sharpie knife to it to get some of the fabric to look more carpet like.

Thanks for sharing this custom idea. I was going to go with your base as it is the same heighth but when I saw the wood one I was like screw it lol.

20140629_210438.jpg
20140629_210431.jpg

thanks guys! yeah by all means feel free to steal. Was gonna look for the carpet material at hobby lobby but was wandering through automotive at walmart and found a wash mitt for $3 and thought it might do the trick haha.

thanks guys! yeah by all means feel free to steal. Was gonna look for the carpet material at hobby lobby but was wandering through automotive at walmart and found a wash mitt for $3 and thought it might do the trick haha.

Somebody need to try and replicate some shag carpet. Sweet!

In the felt paper area there was a white tiger stripe carpet style but my testicles just couldnt pull the trigger. :rotfl

Another thing I think would be cool would be hard wood floor.

3198867-3648867421-80072.jpg

Print it on sticker paper

WoodPlankFloor.jpg

Or heck make your own out of popsicle sticks

Another thing I think would be cool would be hard wood floor.

View attachment 117954

Print it on sticker paper

View attachment 117955

Or heck make your own out of popsicle sticks

I like the wood floor idea too. Maybe go to a Home Depot and get one of those free tile trials to fit it. Would be free and you wouldn't need much.

LMAO

Hobby Lobby had this

View attachment 117957

lol, spider pox.

I think the ultimate cool would be to find some kind of material similar to that green rug on the cover and make the base out of stained pine/oak, simulating the flooring. Anybody got a grammy that can sew?

crap, now I'm gonna be looking up dollhouse rugs on amazon haha

Quidco tracked at £7.50.
Wasn't going to get her but with Spidey arriving soon a MJ for under £120 can't be bad :yess:

Nice one mate. Will look boss with Spidey. When are they getting stock of this? I could see on the site.

Nice one mate. Will look boss with Spidey. When are they getting stock of this? I could see on the site.

You don't know and I don't even think they know, their CS is atrocious, just give generic computer says no answers to any question you can think of. I ordered an Iron Man bust on Zavvi 2 months ago and didn't hear a thing for nearly 3 weeks. So cancelled. I know it takes some people a few days to receive items and then theres my case where you don't hear anything for weeks

Back