Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a narrow statue and is 1/5th scale. If you're used to getting a 1/4 piece or 1:1 bust it will look small, but for this scale, it's a decent sized box. It does have great weight. Want a small box for a PF? The original Princess Leia PF's box is smaller. Something about a statue for me, it has to feel like it's worth it, not just look it. I know that may come off silly to some, but MJ feels cheap. When I think of a statue, I think of heavy. Why I love the original Hulk PF so much and find it so hard to sell it, even though I could get so much more if I did. i could get both the new Hulks, and the Galactus maquette with what the darn thing sells for now. Probably still have money left over.

Luckily she was cheap :lol

Oops, that post was with the thought process this was the Spider-Man maquette thread. lol My bad. Yes, her box is tiny, because she's tiny, but she is in scale with the other two. It's just that she's crouched down onto an ottoman. The size and lack of heft on this sucker is the first time I felt I got burned. I miss the old AH! pricing. 130 dollars per piece. AH! MJ was twice the size and half the price. I know there is inflation over time, but damn, that was mid-late 2008 when she was released. Yoinks!

MJ is beautiful :rock Great statue at a great price...

2v85t14.jpg

rj1bna.jpg

Just got mine today and she looks amazing in person. The paint is spot on. Love all the shading in the hair etc. Well worth what i paid for her. :rock

Just got mine today and she looks amazing in person. The paint is spot on. Love all the shading in the hair etc. Well worth what i paid for her. :rock
If you don't mid me asking how much did you pick her up for? I've been wanting to get it to add to my collection as well but I just can't justify roughly 300 for her :-/

Back