Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see in hand photos of her. Congrats to all who ordered her. Post them ASAP so we may bask in her glory.

My guess is production started in this pieve long before we seen it at SDCC. SS held off showing it to us to show all 3 at the same time.

Either way, can't wait to get her!

i can't believe this is being released so quickly! just got my email from ss. pretty stoked. i guess not everything has to be delayed.

Actually wished this came out on the original due date instead.

I agree jaws, sideshow probably doesn't care that we base our budget on their estimated release dates. not that they have ever been that dependable, I'm still waiting on an legendary scale iron man bust that was supposed to come out a year ago.

Can't wait for this awesomeness to make its way into my collection. It's been a long time since I last opened my arms to new piece.

I actually got two flexpaysnleft I may have to wait, got another 4-5 this month...unless something gets pushed back like batman pf baroness 1:6 or punisher pf those are all final payments

Back