Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Col :hi5:

Do they do glass doors for the Besta?

I'm just worried the Spidey won't fit in the Detolf since it's 19".

There are TOMBO and VASSBO doors for the besta. The TOMBO have a thin aluminum frame with glass infill, and the VASSBO has a thicker wood frame with glass infill. Each door is only large enough for one besta "cube", though. It bugs some people (like me) when the door frame is not aligned with the shelf, so it may limit where you can put the shelves.

I am currently making a full height door out of the VARA door. Just waiting on the acrylic panel to finish it up. Looks promising so far.

Thanks Col :hi5:

Do they do glass doors for the Besta?

I'm just worried the Spidey won't fit in the Detolf since it's 19".

Didn't realise he was that tall.
Pretty sure he wouldn't fit without removing a shelf then. I'll check when I get home.

Bestas are pretty amazing, just my opinion.

There are TOMBO and VASSBO doors for the besta. The TOMBO have a thin aluminum frame with glass infill, and the VASSBO has a thicker wood frame with glass infill. Each door is only large enough for one besta "cube", though. It bugs some people (like me) when the door frame is not aligned with the shelf, so it may limit where you can put the shelves.

I am currently making a full height door out of the VARA door. Just waiting on the acrylic panel to finish it up. Looks promising so far.

Thanks for the reply Bmutha. That's really helpful.

Really sorry to keep going off topic in this thread but do you happen to have a picture of what you mean by the doors not being aligned? I just need to be sure before i go to the store since my local Ikea isn't very local at all. Good luck with your new door.

Processing tomorrow! Got my notice!

Do these typically ship on the same day? Been a while since I've ordered anything.

Yep mine will have to wait too, if punisher is coming this month, possibly batman and now found out baroness 1:6 plus my other flexpays I can't afford to add another to pay her off early.

Processing tomorrow! Got my notice!

Do these typically ship on the same day? Been a while since I've ordered anything.

In the past, my orders have always shipped the same day as they are processed. I hope that trend continues, because then I'll have my MJ and my Batman next week!

In the past, my orders have always shipped the same day as they are processed. I hope that trend continues, because then I'll have my MJ and my Batman next week!

I hope so.

I actually just called them up and they said that ALL of their MJ shipments (from the factor) came in at once. And that they'll process all that they can on Friday, but they can't make a promise either way. It may or may not go out on Friday. Either way, can't wait.

C'mon, QC! Don't fail me!

I hope so.

I actually just called them up and they said that ALL of their MJ shipments (from the factor) came in at once. And that they'll process all that they can on Friday, but they can't make a promise either way. It may or may not go out on Friday. Either way, can't wait.

C'mon, QC! Don't fail me!

That's gotta be crazy to get 6K statues all at once

That's gotta be crazy to get 6K statues all at once

Yeah, she said that they have their work cut out for them. :lol They said that they'll process orders in the order that they received them. I remember not placing mine right away, so I doubt mine will go out, but who knows.

Back