Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic taken at the Nuremberg Spielwarenmesse.

StandHeo-Norimberga-20141.jpg

Have you been reading it? If not don't be a hater. As the huge Peter Parker fan that I am, Superior Spider-Man has been really good so far!

And although Peter's getting back control of his body the focus will be about how he deals with everything Doc Ock did, so it won't really be over in a way.

Agreed. Superior Spider-Man has been really really good. We all knew Parker would be back eventually, so what was the big deal? Enjoy it for what it is...a refreshing, new idea.

I actually love the EX head and will most likely alternate heads on this guy.

A quick screen grab form the video linked below

9eea10c60edc03fca8e32966c022187f_zpsc77cdb68.jpg

I am not sure, but I think this MIGHT be a production piece. The lines on the costume look a little different from what they did at SDCC, not in a horrible way mind you, just not as crisp so to speak. I get the feeling there will be a lot of happy guys when this one ships :lecture.

https://youtu.be/GhFTkYNUoe0

Last edited:
Looks great, this will be my first piece direct from sideshow. You have to go for the exclusive if you are getting the set that face is saying "theses my ladies" said in a nice way but you get the picture.

Good luck on your first direct order :duff
Just Spidey for me.

Well just been burnt for my Deadpool PF you will know who by (MB) but that's a whole different thread. But yeah hopefully it will turn out as good as it's looking, with no problems! Can't wait!!

You have to go for the exclusive if you are getting the set that face is saying "theses my ladies" said in a nice way but you get the picture.

Sure do hope this Spidey doesn't run into Madame Web and she shows him the future of these two gals.

I'll be honest. Still not 100% sure I will be keeping this ex when I get him. I like spideys sculpt but not sure how good the wall he is on will look in hand. I have the original comiquette and the wall sculpt on that is something special. Gwen is tempting and the black cat is a must have with MJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be honest. Still not 100% sure I will be keeping this ex when I get him. I like spideys sculpt but not sure how good the wall he is on will look in hand. I have the original comiquette and the wall sculpt on that is something special. Gwen is tempting and the black cat is a must have with MJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'd be willing to take it off your hands if you deem fit...just got on the waitlist like day before....was busy debating the same...I got the comiquette EX...it's almost the same pose...but finally decided to give in...but considering how late I got on, my spider-sense of bad things is tingling...so yeah, lemme know...

Back