Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of photos that really show what they are trying to go for with the eyes.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-195.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-196.jpg

Looks Spectacular :clap

My only issue with this piece is the connection ont he costume between the blue on the arm and the webbed red on the shoulders.
Why does it seem like the red goes over the blue and the shoulders are so much bigger?

My only issue with this piece is the connection ont he costume between the blue on the arm and the webbed red on the shoulders.
Why does it seem like the red goes over the blue and the shoulders are so much bigger?

It seems like both things are due to the stylized look they are going for and taking the, all into consideration for this piece they work really well IMO. Now if they tried that on let's say the first Spidey Comiquette I would totally agree.

Do you guys think I can get away with placing him next to PFs? Or is he just too small at 1/5?

I think the piece will be about the same size in height, width, and depth as many a PF, but Spiderman himself will be smaller.

If you look at this photo of the New Cap PF you will see the New Spidey Com in the background.

null_zpse6634ccb.jpg

Now I KNOW it is hard to judge scale in a photo, but using the sightings and perspective I would say the two pieces are ABOUT the same height. They cold be off by a few inches, but I don't think much more then that. However, of course Cap will appear to be much bigger.

I don't know m8 I know one of them is going up soon, but I was thinking that BECAUSE MJ was the first of these pieces we really got to see she might be the first to go up for PO

That's what I'm thinking as well (either her or Gwen, but not Spidey.) I could be wrong though.

I don't know m8 I know one of them is going up soon, but I was thinking that BECAUSE MJ was the first of these pieces we really got to see she might be the first to go up for PO

I know.:( That previous photo. It looks like a sizable piece.:yess:

That's what I'm thinking as well (either her or Gwen, but not Spidey.) I could be wrong though.

I know.:( That previous photo. It looks like a sizable piece.:yess:

If Spidey DOESN'T come out first then I say he will PROBABLY be last... I think that is what happen with the first COM as well... I THINK Venom and Carnage came out before Spiderman did.

As for the size, and again I am just estimating, but based on the height of the Gwen Com against a Storm or Rogue PF, I would guess that The entire Spiderman piece will be about 19-21 inches in height with some nice width and depth to it... The original Com was a BIG 1/4.... Well this one could be a BIG 1/5:dunno

If Spidey DOESN'T come out first then I say he will PROBABLY be last... I think that is what happen with the first COM as well... I THINK Venom and Carnage came out before Spiderman did.

As for the size, and again I am just estimating, but based on the height of the Gwen Com against a Storm or Rogue PF, I would guess that The entire Spiderman piece will be about 19-21 inches in height with some nice width and depth to it... The original Com was a BIG 1/4.... Well this one could be a BIG 1/5:dunno

I am counting my lucky stars:pray:

Back