Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ and Gwen were always a must for me but spidey is slowly crawling to me.. If they keep the low around the 325 mark.

My OCD is demanding i buy them all dang nabbit!
I hate being a completionist. Not getting spidey will haunt me so i must buy it

MJ and Gwen were always a must for me but spidey is slowly crawling to me.. If they keep the low around the 325 mark.

I hope they are 325. Man that would be great.:pray:

Really, I'm hoping sub 300, they are 1/5 scale after all but I don't want to drop more than a grand on this line cos that adds up quick!

There's so many must haves but at least SS have been really quiet with there DC licence. I really want this Spidey & MJ, I wouldn't buy any other character in 1/5 but I just love Spider-Man. If I do buy them 2 I'll have them as stand alone pieces on my desk

Last edited:
1069967_395928740528076_314412634_n.jpg

1012836_395928777194739_552426061_n.jpg

Yeah, looks like they were going for having him emoting à la Deadpool. It might have something to do with him not being able to make up his mind between Gwen and MJ. Spidey at his most comedic.

Love the subtle expression on the way, using the eyebrow. Adds that much more to it, IMO.

MJ looks boss! unfortunately i doubt i'll be getting these as i don't really collect 1/5 scale. i am though interested to see what price tag they'll put on this set though.

LOL Love your signature. Look at Quenneville go. :lol

Kratos statue was 1/5 and it was $280, it might not be 1/4 but still can be displayed well next to 1/4 scale statues. So Gwen and MJ a must 4 me

I think this will look boss from many angles. Glad the base is a bit crazy so you won't have to pose straight on all the time.

Man I was thinking about picking up Spidey but with that awful expression I think I may pass on both Gwen and Spidey and just get MJ. Very sad cuz I love Scott Cambells work

Back