Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credits to thx217 :D He takes great pics!
33wqsyr.jpg

2hx0w1u.jpg

14lu1j9.jpg

2s0bldx.jpg

1044uoh.jpg

All right these pics MAY have changed my mind.... But I am still rooting for a change of head

You see that head from above Spidey? I think you may get your wish. Looks like it comes off or rotates.

These look pretty sweet overall. Hard to pull the trigger knowing they are still working on a new 1/4 scale PF with Venom and Carnage, though.

These look pretty sweet overall. Hard to pull the trigger knowing they are still working on a new 1/4 scale PF with Venom and Carnage, though.

Where did you hear this? I can't see Venom or Carnage getting a revisit anytime soon. Even a classic Spidey PF is almost certain to be a long way off since we have had 2 classic Coms released in a fairly short time. Am I missing something?

Where did you hear this? I can't see Venom or Carnage getting a revisit anytime soon. Even a classic Spidey PF is almost certain to be a long way off since we have had 2 classic Coms released in a fairly short time. Am I missing something?

From Facebook:

Mark Hawkins Sideshow, is the 1/4 line of Fully Scuplted PFs (Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Rhino) still ongoing, or is 1/5 Coms replacing it?
Like · Reply · Tuesday at 11:23am

Sideshow Collectibles Hi Mark,

The 1/4 scale PFs are still ongoing. This 1/5 scale collection is a one-off of its own.

From Facebook:

Mark Hawkins Sideshow, is the 1/4 line of Fully Scuplted PFs (Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Rhino) still ongoing, or is 1/5 Coms replacing it?
Like · Reply · Tuesday at 11:23am

Sideshow Collectibles Hi Mark,

The 1/4 scale PFs are still ongoing. This 1/5 scale collection is a one-off of its own.

So wait there is a line of fully sculpted Spiderman 1/4 PFs coming out soon??? Okay THAT just made my decision easy.... Waiting for those bad boys to come out, and spreading out my spending is a GREAT thing:lecture

So wait there is a line of fully sculpted Spiderman 1/4 PFs coming out soon??? Okay THAT just made my decision easy.... Waiting for those bad boys to come out, and spreading out my spending is a GREAT thing:lecture

Well, maybe not SOON. But it looks like eventually anyway.

............Just stop before you guys whip everyone into a frenzy. That exchange on FB means that there will be forthcoming pieces to the already released 1/4 Spider-Man statues.

............Just stop before you guys whip everyone into a frenzy. That exchange on FB means that there will be forthcoming pieces to the already released 1/4 Spider-Man statues.

Have they made a 1/4 Venom or Carnage? I thought the coms were 1/5.

Basically they will be continuing the 1/4 fully Sculpted Com/PF line they've already been doing.

These Comiquettes are a one off set.

There's NO repeat Venom or carnage or Spider-Man, from that response at least

:exactly: Randy knows :lol

Just remember all CQ are now 1/5 scale but the Old Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage & Rhino were all made in 1/4 so the rest of the line will have to be made as PF's to match there scale.

14lu1j9.jpg

I love how you it looks like he is wearing a costume... You can see the creases in his pants where the leg is bending.. There is also one above his right (not our right) eye. Great detail.

The paint app makes this piece really pop. It's just so comic booky. I wonder if they can pull that off in production.

Back