Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes remind me of those "gray" aliens.

IV8FLVH.gif

1005431_418846591563441_2070798522_n.jpg

If I tilt my head then yep it's uneven but if I look at it how I am supposed to then I think it looks great..

Pretty sure I will get this.

Planet Hulk
Spider-man
Mary Jane

I think my comic con is probably done for me unless there is something really great around the corner...

Eyes remind me of those "gray" aliens.

IV8FLVH.gif

lol, I was gonna say the same, but didn't want to break people's hearts.

This eye have a staring, almost menacing expression. The 1/4 comiquette have a much more rounded eyes like a pair of circular glasses, you don't know if he's looking at you or something else. Maybe its S Campell's style but its not for me. I do like the nose, lol.

It does look a little asymmetrical. Definitely need some clearer/details pics.

I'm calling it now.

Best Sideshow Spidey release to date.

There I said it.

This is what I want. I love the pose. The muscle definition. And that base!! Awesome. It captures the essence of the modern day comics and that's something I haven't seen yet, until now.

And MJ?!?!? WOW! Love the base. I'm changing my opinion about that one.

I love that Gwen piece. That Umbrella is so awesome. And what I like about these three is that they actually look like a set.

I love the Olivetti pieces, but Venom, Carnage, and Spidey don't match as much as I would have liked. They look more like stand alone pieces, as much as they do sets. These look like they belong together. They NEED to be displayed together.

That's the best shot so far and makes it look alot better. It's actually a lot like the original com but no where near as good.

That is my problem to a point ....even the best pics of this only serve to show me that it doesn't live up to the original Com.... And the head sculpt is LIGHT YEARS away from that beauty IMHO.... And with that I am out of here... If a COH shows up you may see me, but until then... Chow

That is my problem to a point ....even the best pics of this only serve to show me that it doesn't live up to the original Com.... And the head sculpt is LIGHT YEARS away from that beauty IMHO.... And with that I am out of here... If a COH shows up you may see me, but until then... Chow

I am with you spidey. I really wanted a Spiderman piece but this is just not at the level I was hoping. That along with some of the other awesome stuff that has already been teased and I have to pass. To bad really.

I'm getting all 3.
The fingers did bother me in that one shot but I'll never look at it from that angle and facing it should be much less noticeable.
Gwen and MJ looks killer and the 3 need to be together.

I'm getting all 3.
The fingers did bother me in that one shot but I'll never look at it from that angle and facing it should be much less noticeable.
Gwen and MJ looks killer and the 3 need to be together.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

And one more for good measure: :lecture

Back