Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their stock was depleting like 10 a day, now status goes to checking inventory, are they known to pull more out some hidden warehouse? Not that it matters just curious. Both my brother and I placed orders, gotta say really looking forward to this and I don't collect spiderman, figured if I were ever to buy a spiderman statue this be the one to have

Their stock was depleting like 10 a day, now status goes to checking inventory, are they known to pull more out some hidden warehouse? Not that it matters just curious. Both my brother and I placed orders, gotta say really looking forward to this and I don't collect spiderman, figured if I were ever to buy a spiderman statue this be the one to have

Ermmm...

YES!

Let's just say it's more odd if they don't find more in stock...at least when talking about regular orders. EX orders once all sold out tend to not find large quantities after being sold out although due to people cancelling or credit card declines wait lists do tend to convert. What I've come to learn is if you want an EX of a statue it's just good practice to pick it up early on and not have to worry about it...regret is a costly B.

If you want it buy it. If you have to ask yourself more than once whether you need the character in your collection you prob shouldn't even order it.

If you want it buy it. If you have to ask yourself more than once whether you need the character in your collection you prob shouldn't even order it.

Great advice from KingB. Avoid impulse purchases because this hobby can get painfully expensive fast and if the cost doesn't get you where to put it eventually will catch up. Keep your collection streamlined and fine tuned to what you like and it'll cost far less and IMO look 100 times better.

Great advice from KingB. Avoid impulse purchases because this hobby can get painfully expensive fast and if the cost doesn't get you where to put it eventually will catch up. Keep your collection streamlined and fine tuned to what you like and it'll cost far less and IMO look 100 times better.

I've found this out the hard way...

This is so true. I didn't find this out until I bought a few too many statues. It's hard to know until you get a small collection going and realize you really don't need half of them. I'm trying to only buy what I can fit on my two shelves. Anything more, I sell. I'm at the point now where if I want something new, I sell something first.

Was an instant order for me.

Nice one :duff

I loved this piece as soon I see it. I never understood the disappointment of some when he was 1st revealed?

Are you getting the trio Colin? I've got MJ coming but it's looking more & more unlikely I'll be able to pick up Gwen :(

Nice one :duff

I loved this piece as soon I see it. I never understood the disappointment of some when he was 1st revealed?

Are you getting the trio Colin? I've got MJ coming but it's looking more & more unlikely I'll be able to pick up Gwen :(

Just Spidey to go with the others.
No interest in the little ladies.

gall25.JPG

I don't have him on PO, but once he is released... I might be soon tempted to get him

I don't have him on PO, but once he is released... I might be soon tempted to get him

You should. Get on the WL for the Ex. I didn't like the statue until I saw the Ex, it just sold me on how awesome it was as well as the character of Spiderman

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back