Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great action, but still had me wanting something from the first one, I guess I mean something was mssing...but still worth it to see on the big screen...

Yeah man totally love the comicbook paint apps. They look so beautiful

Sent from the Bat Computer

He is....... I get more amped each time you post those pictures!

I'm pumped for this. I actually sold my original Spidey Com because of this guy.

I wouldn't normally buy anything other than 1/4 but I think this piece is amazing & hoping this line will grow & grow

I'm not planning on displaying this with my other 1/4 scale pieces though. This line will get its own corner of the room :)

I'm pumped for this. I actually sold my original Spidey Com because of this guy.

I wouldn't normally buy anything other than 1/4 but I think this piece is amazing & hoping this line will grow & grow

I'm not planning on displaying this with my other 1/4 scale pieces though. This line will get its own corner of the room :)

I have my Hulk Com so it will line up well with him I hope. You sold you 1/4 Com for this? Wow. I like this as well as the com too.

I have my Hulk Com so it will line up well with him I hope. You sold you 1/4 Com for this? Wow. I like this as well as the com too.

Yeah I love this. I think the other CQ is awesome to but I displayed my old one in his own corner of the room away from the PF's so scale isn't an issue for me with this.

The new Spidey & MJ are going to make an awesome display, I can't wait to get them both

Im going to mount him on the archway above my family room. Ive already started looking things to use. The only problem is we're going to paint soon. Need to do it before he comes this summer

Im going to mount him on the archway above my family room. Ive already started looking things to use. The only problem is we're going to paint soon. Need to do it before he comes this summer

That sounds cool, I'm interested to see how that looks. Make sure to post some pic's :)

That sounds cool, I'm interested to see how that looks. Make sure to post some pic's :)

Oh hells yeah, without a doubt. the difficult part has been finding platforms that will hold it. I might have to custom make one. The funny thing is I thought convincing the wife would be hard but she loved the idea

Spidey what do you think of the scale on this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he is a little small at 1/5, but I think THIS picture gives you a pretty good idea of how he sizes up against previous 1/4 Spidey pieces, and the next one shows how he roughly compares with the Green Hulk Comiquette
3cea120091027e463ccae4cee0092ab4_zps2d2f3b1c.jpg

fa3a121ee4d9882b1ab084885a8ef91f_zpsb5cc76f6.jpg

I actually don't mind the scale that much, and like I said I would have picked it up if I didn't have the original Com

I definitely think he's to small to display with the 1/4 pieces.

I'm planning on displaying him away from my PF's with just MJ. I can't wait for this to arrive

Well he is a little small at 1/5, but I think THIS picture gives you a pretty good idea of how he sizes up against previous 1/4 Spidey pieces, and the next one shows how he roughly compares with the Green Hulk Comiquette
3cea120091027e463ccae4cee0092ab4_zps2d2f3b1c.jpg

I wish I had all of this glory! But I'll have 3/5, that aint bad.

I know it's a bit off topic and discussed to death but where are the Spidey Villains? We've seen a total of FOUR in 1/4 scale (plus Black Cat, not really a villain though, plus Hobgoblin in 1/5)!!! Batman's matched that already! Doc Oc? Lizard? Kraven? Electro? Mysterio? Kingpin? Hobgoblin PF? So much ignored goodness...

I wish I had all of this glory! But I'll have 3/5, that aint bad.

I know it's a bit off topic and discussed to death but where are the Spidey Villains? We've seen a total of FOUR in 1/4 scale (plus Black Cat, not really a villain though, plus Hobgoblin in 1/5)!!! Batman's matched that already! Doc Oc? Lizard? Kraven? Electro? Mysterio? Kingpin? Hobgoblin PF? So much ignored goodness...

SS is focusiing on the DC line(Batman)... hehehe

Back