Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than 50 now. Almost 3500 regs. Thats pretty awesome. And Batman STILL hasnt sold out. Daaaaymn

Sent from the Bat Computer

Should take a long while for Bat to sell out, unless SS converted the remaining unsold Bat to the Blue version

Should take a long while for Bat to sell out, unless SS converted the remaining unsold Bat to the Blue version

They won't do that with them numbered. It'll sell out eventually. Most of the venders in the UK have sold out of there pre-orders so I'm sure they'll be happy to get some more in.

I really want a blue Bat though. I hope they don't go down the lazy route & use the same sculpt as the Grey & Black Batman but that's for a different thread to discuss.

Batman has also came out more than a year before Spiderman

There is also the $100 difference in the price tag m8, and the fact that the EX of Batman was 2500. People knew that they had an extended time frame to order a Reg Bats, but I don't think they thought that with Spidey. I think the $400 price tag on some of the DC PFs MAY also be the tipping point for a lot of people.

There is also the $100 difference in the price tag m8, and the fact that the EX of Batman was 2500. People knew that they had an extended time frame to order a Reg Bats, but I don't think they thought that with Spidey. I think the $400 price tag on some of the DC PFs MAY also be the tipping point for a lot of people.

Perhaps but when you spend $300 on a 1/5 whats $100 more with a larger scale item? And you're probably right about ppl thinkingnthat Spidey wouldn't sell as fast but even that thinking is a little veered off. Spidey is one of THE most popular characters EVER. Im sure the overall pose and also the fact that many ppl missed out on the one you have (damn you bastardo lol) had a lot to do with it. Me personally I wasnt going to get it at first, the EX and the fact that it was my favourite superhero since childhood made me get him. Also as I looked at him more the more I wanted him. Whatever who cares lol I cant wait for this amazing statue

Perhaps but when you spend $300 on a 1/5 whats $100 more with a larger scale item? And you're probably right about ppl thinkingnthat Spidey wouldn't sell as fast but even that thinking is a little veered off. Spidey is one of THE most popular characters EVER. Im sure the overall pose and also the fact that many ppl missed out on the one you have (damn you bastardo lol) had a lot to do with it. Me personally I wasnt going to get it at first, the EX and the fact that it was my favourite superhero since childhood made me get him. Also as I looked at him more the more I wanted him. Whatever who cares lol I cant wait for this amazing statue

Lol... Read my post again m8, I said I don't think people thought they had a lot of time to wait. It is a 1/5 fully sculpted SSC Spiderman which is the center piece of a whole line. If I hadn't gotten a great deal before the Ex went up I would have bought this one. I think for Bats he will start to sell quicker now that in hand pics are out there though. This is actually one of my most anticipated pieces, as I wan t to be a home run for all my fellow Freaks.

Lol... Read my post again m8, I said I don't think people thought they had a lot of time to wait. It is a 1/5 fully sculpted SSC Spiderman which is the center piece of a whole line. If I hadn't gotten a great deal before the Ex went up I would have bought this one. I think for Bats he will start to sell quicker now that in hand pics are out there though. This is actually one of my most anticipated pieces, as I wan t to be a home run for all my fellow Freaks.

Yeah I know what you mean. Speaking of Bats had a chance to take some pics of the Andy B sculpt with my DSLR. Now to convert them and use them as my Sig lol

I mean all 3500 are not sold out yet.

Lol I know. Even with other statues that retailers still have them for sale years and years after theyve "sold out". Those dont count. What I meant is that Sideshow is almost sold out. Sideshow STILL has a lot of Batmen lol

Wow this had an ES of 3500 on reg and sold out before release. Scares me for Cap pf now...

Wow this had an ES of 3500 on reg and sold out before release. Scares me for Cap pf now...

Remember this is cheaper than the Cap PF & Spidey is probably a more popular character as well. I can see people buying this as a one off who don't collect the Marvel line. Who better to represent Marvel than Spidey.

I can't wait to get this. He's going to look great with MJ, I'm still hoping I can get Gwen as well

Back