J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I feel about Peter and Olivia getting together.

When you have a male and female as partners in a show like this, the tension it causes kind of helps drive the show. If that is truly resolved I hope they wind this down and that this is the last season. I would like to see the mythology wrapped up well. Then I'll buy the set on Blu and watch it all again. :)

This is probably going to be the final season, so they might as well move forward with the Olivia/Peter relationship. I don't think the tension will dissipate now that they're officially together because Fringe isn't like most other shows. The alternate reality and the Fauxlivia/Peter/Olivia triangle guarantees enough tension to last until the show <s>gets canceled</s> finishes.

This is probably going to be the final season, so they might as well move forward with the Olivia/Peter relationship. I don't think the tension will dissipate now that they're officially together because Fringe isn't like most other shows. The alternate reality and the Fauxlivia/Peter/Olivia triangle guarantees enough tension to last until the show <s>gets canceled</s> finishes.

How do you do <s>this</s>?

I hope the writers are smart and are writing an ending instead of being forced to end because of a cancelation.

I think Fringe will get renewed for another season. I read an article that said that the Fox executives are pretty happy with their ratings on Friday night. This is my favorite show on TV right now.

How do you do <s>this</s>?

Looks like you already figured it out. :)

I hope the writers are smart and are writing an ending instead of being forced to end because of a cancelation.

There's a lot they have to cover in what few episodes are left. The true intent of the Observers, the doomsday machine, Walter vs. Walternate, Peter/Olivia/Fauxlivia, the First Peoples, etc etc. I'm not sure they can cover it all.

Not sure how I feel about Peter and Olivia getting together.

When you have a male and female as partners in a show like this, the tension it causes kind of helps drive the show. If that is truly resolved I hope they wind this down and that this is the last season. I would like to see the mythology wrapped up well. Then I'll buy the set on Blu and watch it all again. :)

You are dead to me. :mad:

You were dead to me before this but now it's official. :nana:

Looks like you already figured it out. :)

I just copied the code out of your post. Is there a "button" for that somewhere?

There's a lot they have to cover in what few episodes are left. The true intent of the Observers, the doomsday machine, Walter vs. Walternate, Peter/Olivia/Fauxlivia, the First Peoples, etc etc. I'm not sure they can cover it all.

Good point. I hope they don't leave it with as many unanswered questions as LOST.

You are dead to me. :mad:

You were dead to me before this but now it's official. :nana:

Why is I been dead to U. :(

Just kidding with you, bro! Hence the ":nana:" at the end. :lol

But your still dead to me because you want Fringe to end. :mad: :pfft: :nana:

He wants Fringe to end?

Homer_strangle.jpg
:mad: :lol

So I have to just remember that? Crap.

Is there a bunch of other cool codes I don't know?

I don't use them often other than the usual ones on this forum, but it'd be pretty easy to get a list of them if you just google 'forum BBcode'.

I'm a LOST apologist, so I found a way to enjoy the ending. :D

That sort of end wouldn't work for Fringe though.

Interesting episode with a surprise ending. Wonder if they will show how Peter blocked all his childhood memory, or some how lost it. I do love the 80's opening theme, such nostalgia. Love it that they list the technology being researched in the theme too.

I thought this was an excellent episode and was totally wowed that Olivia unwittingly admitted to Walternate that she had crossed over into the other universe.

Back