J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could have gotten a full season but I'm just thankful we are getting a season 5 at all, and that they will be able to give it a proper ending.

I'm going to miss this show when it's done. Walter Bishop has become one of my all time favorite TV characters.

this season was fantastic, love how they tied everything in with the time difference, I mean 'liv preggers, peter meeting their daughter in the future and the reason why Walter was so callous about cutting off Bell's hand. Come on this was great story telling!!!!

:goodpost: :lecture

I wish we could have gotten a full season but I'm just thankful we are getting a season 5 at all, and that they will be able to give it a proper ending.

I'm going to miss this show when it's done. Walter Bishop has become one of my all time favorite TV characters.

Same here...It's going to be bittersweet. We get another season for a proper ending but it means no more Fringe. :)/:(

It looks like Peter is going to go medieval on the Observers.

I thought the reunion with Broyles was great.

Why would they lose a major character introduced this season being this is the last season?

Fringe used to be my favorite show (post Lost), but I can honestly say this season isn't doing it for me. Yeah, last night was good, and I'm still enjoying the show, but...there is a disconnect with the other previous seasons.

Am I'm still curious how Broyles came back from the dead.

Fringe used to be my favorite show (post Lost), but I can honestly say this season isn't doing it for me. Yeah, last night was good, and I'm still enjoying the show, but...there is a disconnect with the other previous seasons.

Am I'm still curious how Broyles came back from the dead.

I was kinda feeling that way - but not last night. This felt like the Fringe I know and love - I think for myself as a fan - and knowing that this is the last season ever, I want each episode to feel like 'AN EVENT'

Back