Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to pay 200.00 for Sideshow GI Joe or Star Wars figures. But those figures better have quality, detail, and accessories coming out of their asses and they better wash my car every week as well.

I am happy to pay 200.00 for Sideshow GI Joe or Star Wars figures. But those figures better have quality, detail, and accessories coming out of their asses and they better wash my car every week as well.

Hear Hear...

I don't think they'll wash your car but the last couple of figures have been cool, and Bludd looks awesome but there's room for improvement.

I feel the same about Sideshow's Star Wars figures, the upcoming Obi is going to be a real test for them.

I'll take price stability over quality increase.

A higher quality item does me no good if I can't afford it.

It's the artistic direction that's killing it for me. Harley is a trainwreck. Superman seems to be channeling Tonner. Catwoman and Joker just ain't doing it for me. Batman is alright, I guess.

They all seem to be lacking unity in their execution. Like a bunch of parts thrown together. That's not what I got from any of the Joes until the recent Snake Eyes. Thankfully, Bludd doesn't seem to suffer from that, but I'm not counting Baroness's chickens until we get a pre-order gallery. Part of what's diminishing Catwoman and Harley is the shape of that new body.

I would pay $200 for Destro if he looks like a $200 figure. I wouldn't for anyone else, short of Scrap Iron (simply on account of his rocket launcher).

I am ok with the pricing structure they have had lately with what you are getting accessory wise. With all the extra gear that Snake Eyes came with I spent another $50.00 to build a second figure. So they end up being about $125.00 per figure. I can see doing the same thing with Bludd and the Baroness because I would rather use the extra parts than have them sitting in a box somewhere.

My mind is boggled. GI Joe fans buying the DC stuff.

What's next? Dogs and cats living together in harmony?

Democrats and Republicans cooperating and actually making improvements to out Nation?

I now believe ANYTHING can happen!

I'll take price stability over quality increase.

A higher quality item does me no good if I can't afford it.

Gotta agree with this.

I don't mind if Sideshow cuts a few corners to keep the price low. And by low, I mean, come on - we're talking about $135-140, for f's sake.

My mind is boggled. GI Joe fans buying the DC stuff.

What's next? Dogs and cats living together in harmony?

Democrats and Republicans cooperating and actually making improvements to out Nation?

I now believe ANYTHING can happen!

In my defense its only the batman stuff i will be getting, and my mates do say im a little crazy, :rotfl

For me,I am buying "selectively" with the DC 12" figs...with Joe,there isn't so much being selective with most characters

Back