Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destro will be $200 because they can.

They can probably get away with it for Destro, but past that... :dunno

A lot of people are talking about Scrap Iron w/launcher, but c'mon... it's Scrap Iron - Not exactly a fan favourite. He'd have to be pretty spectacular for folks to fork over that kind of cash.

A lot of people are talking about Scrap Iron w/launcher, but c'mon... it's Scrap Iron - Not exactly a fan favourite. He'd have to be pretty spectacular for folks to fork over that kind of cash.

All of the 1984 Cobras were iconic, Scrap Iron, Firefly, Storm Shadow, Copperhead, Wild Weasel, Baroness, and Zartan. They all deserve to be released in Sideshow's line. :rock

--

I can see ROADBLOCK hitting (or exceeding) the $200.00 mark due to a new muscular body design designed in house by Sideshow and the big @$$ .50 caliber heavy machine along with pretty much all the complimenting gear as well as other accessories & weapons in making him very heavy gear wise.

SCRAP-IRON would also be a good guess provided Sideshow does produce him following the "classic" design with his own portable missile/rocket system.

A COBRA B.A.T. would also be a good candidate for the $200.00 price point as well due to the design and emphasis on the amount of gear.

Maybe LAW & ORDER as well in following the latest SNAKE EYES & TIMBER motif/theme.

Law and Order would be great,but Mutt and Junkyard first!

Eh, who am I kidding. I'd buy Scrap-Iron too. :)

But I wouldn't expect a quick sell-out.

--

I can see ROADBLOCK hitting (or exceeding) the $200.00 mark due to a new muscular body design designed in house by Sideshow and the big @$$ .50 caliber heavy machine along with pretty much all the complimenting gear as well as other accessories & weapons in making him very heavy gear wise.

A COBRA B.A.T. would also be a good candidate for the $200.00 price point as well due to the design and emphasis on the amount of gear.

Maybe LAW & ORDER as well in following the latest SNAKE EYES & TIMBER motif/theme.

Doubt the 200$ roadblock/ destroy. who will share the same muscular body. Which will likely be the same body as superman and batman with new arms
179.99 is my bet.
Parts reuse = lower price.

Same thing with the BAT. Betting a 2-pack, like battle droids, but at 200$ for the two.

possible reuse later for red bats, bio bats, etc.

Probably right about mutt and junkyard, however.

BATs don't need to be anything too special. They wore clothes, after all. Most of the basic Sideshow body parts could be used... I think the only thing you'd have to do is integrate the torso "mech" with the actual body... I'm not sure if I described that very well, though...

But yeah, lots of parts potential, obviously. Battle-damaged headsculpt would be cool, too. :)

All of the 1984 Cobras were iconic, Scrap Iron, Firefly, Storm Shadow, Copperhead, Wild Weasel, Baroness, and Zartan. They all deserve to be released in Sideshow's line. :rock

TRUTH! '84 was a great year for Joes n Cobra! After seeing SS, Firefly, and Zartan made; and the Baroness on her way, I can only hope Sideshow gets around to either Scrap Iron or Wild Weasel. (Is it too much to ask for both?) I would love to get in on the action w/ Ski's Copperhead but I don't anticipate having the funds in time before he closes his list.

As naive as this sounds . . .

I still want a three pack of the first three DREADNOKS . . .

BUZZER
RIPPER
TORCH

Don't forget a twin pack of TOMAX & XAMOT.

As naive as this sounds . . .

I still want a three pack of the first three DREADNOKS . . .

BUZZER
RIPPER
TORCH

Don't forget a twin pack of TOMAX & XAMOT.

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

All bought in a heartbeat

The Dreadknocks don't have to be a 3 pack,just sold individually,ALL released together at the same time (Like the SW Endor troopers)

but ALAS,it will never happen.Each figure will be $500 each by the time they come out in 2025 and or I'll be too old to collect by then!

interchangeable mechanical arm , torso gear window

Yeah, that's what I meant by the "mech". I don't know if it has to be a Roboto-style gear window, just some technical detailing of some sort. There's a lot of room for interpretation, since the original was just a lenticular sticker.

1984 was the best year for Cobra. After Baroness, Scrap Iron is the only non-pilot Cobra figure we need to finish it.

Personally I think Dr. Mindbender is a much more important Cobra character than either Wild Weasel or Scrap-Iron. Or Copperhead.

He might be a bit difficult to pull off - I don't think a straight-up 1986 design is appropriate (i.e. give him a shirt) - but I'm sure Sideshow could do a good job.

I could take or leave the Dreadnoks, personally. I like 'em, but if they never get made, I won't cry about it. :)

Back