Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have two figures on pre order, one Joe and one SW.

$200 a pop, DC probably won't be getting any of my money. Maybe a Batman and a Superman.

For $200, you may as well go twice that and get PF's.

I don't need premium format quality action figures. $200 is generally ridiculous for a figure, and I don't care what it comes with. I will pay it for figures I'm shocked will see the light of day (Ada Wong) or that I can't live without (Destro) but none of the stupidity of it is lost on me.

I want the Joker and Batman in the DC (maybe a couple more)

Now if Sideshow made 12" Marvel comic figures,then we'd be really talking

"If Sideshow did Marvel" I would be broke and happy.
Since Disney took over, Marvel kinda sucks now, but i would buy Marvel 1/6 (not Hot Toys **** thou).
Most of the DC Batman Line i will get, but not Superman, unless its the New 52

Sideshow please make Destro $300.

Ski

kiss2_zps9a981ac9.png

Sideshow please make Destro $300.

Ski
--

Sideshow please keep DESTRO under $200.00, but feel free to charge Ski . . . just him only . . . $1,000.00 for the regular edition for every future JOE figure ever to be released and make sure he's charged $2,000.00 for any exclusive edition.

:lol

I can't see anything without a hound or a huge accessory needing to tip 200 at this point.

I'm sure others can think of stuff, but besides companion animals, maybe a Scrap Iron with his launcher, not that i think it would ever see the light of day.

--

Sideshow please keep DESTRO under $200.00, but feel free to charge Ski . . . just him only . . . $1,000.00 for the regular edition for every future JOE figure ever to be released and make sure he's charged $2,000.00 for any exclusive edition.

:lol
And feel free to go extra crazy "re-imagining" any characters thenammagazine advocates that you end up producing. :wink1:

I can't see anything without a hound or a huge accessory needing to tip 200 at this point.

I'm sure others can think of stuff, but besides companion animals, maybe a Scrap Iron with his launcher, not that i think it would ever see the light of day.
--

I can see ROADBLOCK hitting (or exceeding) the $200.00 mark due to a new muscular body design designed in house by Sideshow and the big @$$ .50 caliber heavy machine along with pretty much all the complimenting gear as well as other accessories & weapons in making him very heavy gear wise.

SCRAP-IRON would also be a good guess provided Sideshow does produce him following the "classic" design with his own portable missile/rocket system.

A COBRA B.A.T. would also be a good candidate for the $200.00 price point as well due to the design and emphasis on the amount of gear.

Maybe LAW & ORDER as well in following the latest SNAKE EYES & TIMBER motif/theme.

Maybe LAW & ORDER as well in following the latest SNAKE EYES & TIMBER motif/theme.

I'm definitely willing to drop $200 for more figure animal sets. I'd love to see Spirit/Freedom and Mutt/Junkyard. For single figures though, they're gonna have to be ****ing spectacular.

I'm expecting Baroness to be the same $175 as Bludd, which for me, feels like the limit for a single figure. I'm not sure I'd pay $200 even for Destro. I think the only single figure I'd go that high for would be a 100% card/toy accurate Shipwreck.

There's no reason Destro should be $200. Why? Because it's... Destro? He's just a normal-sized guy with a metal head (i.e. easy sculpt). Sure, I guess he was depicted as fairly muscular but so were a lot of the Joes, and personally I don't think he needs to be bearing skin (that was never quite clear in RAH, anyway, wasn't it?)

Very little in the way of accessories, too - pistol, briefcase with some kind of extra weapon, wrist rockets... No doubt there will be more than that, but there's no reason to load him up like a commando.

If figures start hitting $175-200 as a rule of thumb, I'm out. Yeah, I'll pick up Destro and the Baroness to round out my main Cobras, and maybe the OCCASSIONAL Joe if it's a favourite of mine (e.g. Shipwreck, Scarlett), but that'll be it for me.

Your logic means zero to Sideshow.

:lecture

No doubt, but there comes a point where it's just not sustainable anymore.

Luckily most of the main Joes have been done. For me, it's only a question of getting Scarlett, Shipwreck, Roadblock and maybe Lady Jaye and Gung Ho.

Even then, I could probably live with the "leaders": Hawk, Duke, Flint and Beach Head + Snake Eyes... And maybe Scarlett.

Is $330 out of the question?

Ski

Maybe for a Fatal Fluffy.

Back