Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what you all are complaining about.

Seems to me that the DC line is dead before it gets started.

And once they shelf it...THEN we'll get a ton o' Joes!

:)

someone asked them on facebook about how hot toys is doing gi joe, and whether or not the arah would be on hiatus. they replied no hot toys would not affect them, they have more gi joes coming this year by sideshow! yo joe!!

That could've been referring to Bludd and Baroness. :monkey1 :lol

probably true..

I really hope we get Snowjob as the SDCC exclusive,as we know that the SDCC figure would be released as the next joe in hand...

I do think we'll see Destro and Scarlet shown too at SDCC this year..

(tired of the wait)

probably true..

I really hope we get Snowjob as the SDCC exclusive,as we know that the SDCC figure would be released as the next joe in hand...

I do think we'll see Destro and Scarlet shown too at SDCC this year..

(tired of the wait)

Agreed the wait is getting out of hand

someone asked them on facebook about how hot toys is doing gi joe, and whether or not the arah would be on hiatus. they replied no hot toys would not affect them, they have more gi joes coming this year by sideshow! yo joe!!

Appreciate the info...but I thought everyone already knew that they were two different lines.

Well,since the 1/6 Joker takes the cake for most expensive 12" figure at 189.99....expect Joes to set new price standards

Destro = $199.99

Yeah, I'm a little nervous about Baroness now. I thought the $199 for Snake eyes and the $175 for Bludd was pushing it. Hopefully that price tag on Joker is just due to the Kato brand name.

I'm not going to lie...I will pay $200 for Destro...but I won't buy every Joe at that price

What I mean is DC has bumped Joe into the corner (for now) while prices will just shoot up (see the reveal of the 1/6 Joker at 189.99) and then the line eventually just dies because only few want to pay $200 for a GI Joe figure

Back