It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POs are shut down everywhere. I've watched YJA auctions and even in Japan they are getting bid up to almost $1400.

I can imagine. Its such a beautiful piece. Its tempting man. But I have no room for it (is what i tell myself to keep me from purchasing it lol)

Air Traffic Control

1vneWOv.jpg

The only bad thing about buying the metal structure Nu (other than the price) is that I?ll have to buy the Sazabi if they decide to make a metal structure of that as well. But it?d be sooo dope.

Just a heads up, I saw the RG RX-93 at Barnes and Noble . So if anyone is looking for it, don?t pay over retail online or at a hobby shop and if you are in the states , just pop in the store because it?s only $46.99 at Barnes and Noble. And you can sometimes find it on their website where you can order it and pick it up and save shipping costs
:clap

Last edited:
So after playing around with this guy more, theres two key areas that need the most improvement.

The first is the skirt. The leg DEFINITELY has the range of motion built into it (and I'm realizing the knees are a lot better than I thought too), but those skirt pieces just WON'T get out of the way for forward movement.

The second is at the shoulders. Which are leaps and bounds better than the first wave. But they need a good butterfly joint.

And wave 03 looks like it might have fixed both of those issues. I think this line really might come into its own as one to watch

pQdmWy2.jpg

I just came across this on BBTS. I'm a big G Gundam fan, and would love some collectibles to represent in my collection, but why the hell is this so expensive? Looks to be the same quality as Banpresto stuff, and smaller scale than most, yet it's 4 times the price.

Screenshot_2019-12-15 Gundam Guys Generation Domon Kasshu(1).jpg

Agreed these vinyl figures are way way overpriced. The special coating exclusive Bandai Gundam kits are like five times more expensive than the regular kits:lol

Anyone pick up that Nu Gundam for $1000usd? I'm curious about in hand pictures, thing looks radical.

Back