It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nataku

C23utrr.jpg

Greetings all! I’ve been looking to get an up to scale Ez-8 to pair with my Robot Spirits Gouf Custom from the 08th MS Team series; yet I haven’t found anything great. The only thing that may work is this I found, but I don’t know the size of it would correctly match up well with the gouf.

https://hlj.com/1-200-scale-hcm-pro-rx-79-g-ez-8-gundam-ez8-ban951003

This is the gouf custom;
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10156824

Any help would be appreciated; I’m hoping this ez8 will work.

You want the 1/144 scale EZ-8 (Which is a HG I believe). Robot Damashii are slightly smaller than 1/144 scale (I miss my 1/144 HG Gundam Wing kits with my Robot Damashii action figures all the time)

Occupation

4g0HEuR.jpg

Thank you for the information. :) So the 1/200 scale would be much smaller than the robot damashii gouf custom then? Shame, as I was mostly looking for that one lol

I’m loving that Leo pose and landscape

Thank you for the information. :) So the 1/200 scale would be much smaller than the robot damashii gouf custom then? Shame, as I was mostly looking for that one lol

I?m loving that Leo pose and landscape

Thanks! And yeah that would be noticeably smaller

Finally....had the time to complete what can argubably IMO be the Gundam of the Year candiate or at least RG OTY!

My first attempt at using Panel Line Accent Color after so many reviews seeing usage on YouTube.

After many years of using paint and gundam markers on my numerous collection of gunpla, I can honestly say, this bottle of wash for under $8.00 will be my go to tool for customizing my gun dams from now on :wink1:

They really did their homework for making the articulation special

Can't believe I just did this, but I bit the bullet and preordered the Metal Structure RX93 Nu on ebay for around $1800. But I've never been so excited for anything in my life, and you only live once. LOL

Can't believe I just did this, but I bit the bullet and preordered the Metal Structure RX93 Nu on ebay for around $1800. But I've never been so excited for anything in my life, and you only live once. LOL

Jesus christ that's double the price isnt it lol?

Back