It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robot Damashii/Spirits Gundam

Start with Gundam Wing, then check out the Seed series of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, then move on to the greatest one yet, Gundam 00. Or you could just start with Gundam 00 because it's just that good. Eventually you'll have to check out the universal century series.

The complete opposite. Watch everything related to UC, don't watch the rest (exept season 1 of 00 because of Ali Al Sarches)

Maganac Corps

FozEiG8.jpg

Hi guys, what's your take on the recently announced RX-78-2 Gundam PG Unleashed Model Kit? I know nothing about Gunpla, didn't even know they existed before seeing an ad of the new kit.

PG_GUNDAM_RX_78_2_UNLEASHED_1_60_millennium_shop_2.jpg

Would it be too hard for a rookie to start building Gunpla models starting from that one, which seems very complex?

Maybe you can suggest an intermediate level model that I can use to practice? I am only interested in the classic line.

Hi guys, what's your take on the recently announced RX-78-2 Gundam PG Unleashed Model Kit? I know nothing about Gunpla, didn't even know they existed before seeing an ad of the new kit.

View attachment 498913

Would it be too hard for a rookie to start building Gunpla models starting from that one, which seems very complex?

Maybe you can suggest an intermediate level model that I can use to practice? I am only interested in the classic line.

PG: Perfect Grade (typically 1:60 scale)

MG: Master Grade (typically 1:100 scale)

HG: High Grade (typically 1:144 scale)

Note, I'm pretty slow. High Grade, I can finish in a single sitting (maybe a couple of hours). Master Grade takes a few nights. I've yet to try my hand at Perfect Grade (don't really have the time).

Master Grade is good if you want intermediate level.

For example:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/137135
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/137375

With stay at home and few interruptions, you could probably finish a MG kit in one day.

1/12 Char Aznable getting released. Too bad we don't have 1/12 robots, or do we?

1/12 Char Aznable getting released. Too bad we don't have 1/12 robots, or do we?

Do you have a link to it?

Speaking of Char, has anyone seen the next Metal Structure? It's the Sazabi... I have a feeling it will be at least $1500 retail, but I'll definitely be getting it haha

Have anyone tried one of those mega size gundam??

I'm not an expert in modelkits and the only experience I have it's with 2 ikaruga modelkit or the megaman kits from kotobukiya [emoji28] I always wanted a gundam but only if the size was kind of massive and with this new line I really want get the megasize unicorn , my question is do I need more skills for something like this??

I also want to use LED lights on the unicorn [emoji28]

My last kit was ine of those megaman zero E-model
b79970b0adca54e1c5a7b3adf4894b64.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back