It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody preorder the universe figures ..can't wait

I have Wing on Pre order. I plan on getting any Wing and 08th MS team (We're getting EZ8 in the 3rd wave) stuff they put out.

In the mean time I just got the Robot Damashii heavyarms

Surround and destroy him!

RB696mU.jpg

Metal build strike gundam, is it worth spending $300 on? I really like that design but the scale seems small. Never purchased a metal build before.

I put down the cash for the Metal Build Crossbone Gundam and like you I was definitely concerned about whether or not it was going to be worth it or not. I have the figure now and - its really really good. Good enough that when handling it or looking at it displayed I forget just how much it cost. But from a purely $$$ standpoint I don't think they really warrant the price tag but they are unquestionably really high quality. If they were $150-200 then its a unquestionable absolutley worth it but for the $250-300 range its all about just how much you love the suit. Crossbone is my favorite Gundam so it made the pill easier to swallow for me - and if you feel the same about the Strike then I say go for it.

Back