Is the LOTR line really, truly dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think of all the LOTR figures we could get if SS would just axe the gheyness that is Marvel. how many versions of the hulk do we need anyway.:dunno

think of all the LOTR figures we could get if SS would just axe the gheyness that is Marvel. how many versions of the hulk do we need anyway.:dunno

Thing is Hulk and everything Marvel = $$$$$ for Sideshow.You know it.:monkey5

it's just sad that people regard flimsy picture books with little caption and thought bubbles as actual literature. well there has been a huge drop in the average intelligence quotient over the last decade or so. guess we know why.

They're probably witing to see if they get the
license for the HOBBIT. I can't see them cancelling
a line that helped sideshow make it as it is.
Before LOTR they did not have much, but after
10 years & 8 of them LOTR how much of the same
characters can they do before we're all broke or bored
of the samething. I would hate for the LOTR line to die,
but I would really like to see their value hold. Too much
of a good thing could kill it beyond dead:cuss
After all LOTR gas been around for over 60 years.:D

Does SS ever step up to the plate and answer amy of the questions in these forums?
I know more about North Korea than SS plans for the future.

I would be happy to see the line come to completion but more than likely it is dead and buried with the Balrog...... I do hope The Hobbit release will bring it about again, but then again they will more than likely price any new items out of my range..

So only time will tell..... I for one will keep my colelction in the shire (Yorkshire)....

Unfortunately it does seem to have died, its dissapointing. I would have liked to have completed the fellowship at least. I was looking forward to perhaps getting an Arwen if they were contemplating doing that but it guess ill have to stick with what i have for the moment.

Back