Is SSC the biggest, most active forum you visit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been part of only a couple other forums in the past, but I've nestled in over here for the past 5 years and have been enjoying my time here exclusively as an active poster.

Yeah, this is definately the most active forum that i'm a member of, but not the one where i'm the most active. (Does that make sense?) As a Star Wars collectors, Rebelscum's my forum of choice. I also like a Science fiction forum called sffchronicles.co.uk. there's some interesting conversations on there.

I'm Devo (nothing to do with the band) at Rebelscum. I'm not posting much there since I primarily collect OT stuff which is getting fewer and further between what with all the clone wars crap.

SSF is my favourite forum - also the only place where I've bothered to make friends, have an avatar & sig image or trade anything.

I also post on Rebelscum under Darth_Rend but don't post there anywhere nearly as often as I do hear. As a matter of fact, this is the only forum I've made over 1,000 posts on. I also post on a few indy horror mask sites awsell.

Back