Is SSC the biggest, most active forum you visit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakus939

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seriously, I am still just as amazed at the sheer size and traffic of Sideshow as I was when I first joined up years back. Sometimes, nay, often I find it hard to keep up. The amount of new posts, threads and members is astonishing and no other forum I visit (various contents and subjects) come anywhere near, even half as close.
And I even try to get in here at least three times a day, and still struggle to keep up with all the new posts on my fancied collectibles. Drives me crazy sometimes.

Just picking your brains (and eating all the good stuff)
What say you freaks?

Last edited:
Short of Superhero Hype when theres a Batman movie going on, yes. I actually started the original Viral thread for the Dark Knight after the dollar announcement on G4, and like an hour later it was on page 50.

They literally use up entire threads like the casting announcement for Bane in less then a day and need to start "Bane thread Part 2, 3 etc."

SuperheroHype is horrible though. If this place was anything like that, we'd have 4 members who would still be active.

I got banned for saying the Resident Evil movies were horrible, yet fun.....

Jesus...

Yes, and i'm not even that big of fan of SS. I only buy the odd SS piece here and there. It's all about the community for me.

I'm only member of 3 forums, all collecting forums, but this one is definitely the biggest and best!

I just love this place! Like OSCORP, I hardly buy sideshow products, I'm a Hot Toys collector, but this place is just awesome because of the great people I've come to know here, who share the same interests and hobbies! :rock :rock :rock

I think Rebelscum was bigger, but I was banned twice so it seems smaller.

Only other forum I belong to is Bantha Skull (click my signature) and it's much smaller.

Not only is this forum the most active that I'm a member of but also the most fun to be a member of.
Most forums are either boring , full of moaning kids or have ridiculous power hungry moderators who ban you for the slightest thing.

I've also made friends here , many of who I've met personally.
On any other forum they'd have probably been serial killers , ironically it seems most of the " normal people " I've met on the internet are " collecting toys ". :rotfl

my other home, Gallifrey Base, is quite a bit larger.

Also an active member of WhoNA and smileysmile.net. :D

I never visit rebelscum anymore unless I am selling something.

I "visit" a bigger forum--DVDTalk--but don't contribute at all to it.

This is the biggest forum I actually post on. And it's the first I ever posted on. After 10+ years of visiting plenty of forums out there, including DVDTalk, this forum was the one that has meant enough to me to feel like contributing.

Definitely not. I'm a member of several car forums that are much larger, and more active than this site. Hi Def Digest is bigger, but doesn't seem to have as much action as this forum though.

I've only ever belonged to SSF's and Hisstank.com when I was collecting the 25th Anniversary Joe's.

By FAR, this is the better site and it definitely (at times :) ) feels like there are more "adults" here.

Ive been a member of other forums but this is my 8th year here and the one I've had the most fun being a part of.

Back