Is it just me that find Hot Toys to be very addicting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need all the support. I have two very expensive addiction. My rx7 fd. And hot toys. I want to ask everyone can I borrow money its not the other way around.

I got my 1st hot toys fig in 2007 and since then its been a battle to try and stick to buying particular lines or 1 off's from films i love.

I thought I was bad with the 13 I've gotten the past 3 months, but 60+ in the same time frame makes me feel better about myself.:wink1: Yes, I'm an addict, but it could be much worse.

I haven't gotten a single HT figure since the Watchmen line, and one of those was a gift.

Prior to that, I purchased 5 over 1-2 year period.

Thor is pre-ordered for me.

I'm anxiously awaiting the First Class figures, hoping for a Loki, and would buy more X-Men figures from the original films, but that's about it.

I haven't gotten a single HT figure since the Watchmen line, and one of those was a gift.

Prior to that, I purchased 5 over 1-2 year period.

Thor is pre-ordered for me.

I'm anxiously awaiting the First Class figures, hoping for a Loki, and would buy more X-Men figures from the original films, but that's about it.

Ruined by the Watchmen are ya? Can't blame ya, terrible movie :lol

You're not the only one... I started collecting HT's last year... I can't stop as well! I need rehab. D:

Yep... I always say to myself, if I sell this and don't buy these... I can get another Hot Toys figure! Yes! So now I don't need to worry about gas and been fitting into the same clothes since high school.

So worth it.

Ruined by the Watchmen are ya? Can't blame ya, terrible movie :lol

:lol Hardly.

Watchmen is one of my favorite movies of all time, and HT disgusted me with how poorly they handled the line. So that, in combination with my lack of interest in many of their licenses turned me off buying any figures for the past two years.

I've only gotten 3 so far but with so many fantastic figures coming out, I seriously have to save up!

Thor, Supes, Jack, Cap, TDKR Batman, Spiderman, :thud: :medic

I passed on Thor cos i didnt like the look of it, now the reviews are out and i want it, probably not because i love it but because i got that feeling that my collection wont be complete without it.

Same with Ghost Rider, it just looks so damb sweet!

Im not Hot Toys addict yet:nana: but I mayde will become HT addict because Im getting my First HT figure wich is Captain America so when I get him I mayde start collect many Hot Toys figures after that :(.

Back