Is it just me that find Hot Toys to be very addicting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I don't have the HT addiction.
I've always thought a room full of polystone will get more respect than a room full of plastic and tiny clothes...lol

funny, because that kind of respect can be pretty biased on a financial level. Fill up one room with polystone and one with Hot Toys, and see how much investment is in each. :lol

Glad I don't have the HT addiction.
I've always thought a room full of polystone will get more respect than a room full of plastic and tiny clothes...lol

Some of us are comfortable enough with our social standing and manhood not to collect based on the subjective opinions of people we could care less about.

:pfft: lol...you all know its true.
A non collector will be in awe of a fine statue room...where a room full of HT might be a lil creepy...IMO.

A non collector will be in awe of a fine statue room...where a room full of HT might be a lil creepy...IMO.

A fine statue room and a fine HT room are both 'fine', so I fail to see your logic. :dunno

Any collection, regardless of it's makeup, that is displayed neatly will probably impress anyone imo.

It all depends on that person but if I was to have a guest in my house I could care less for what that person thinks of my collection. If they don't like it then they can gtfo :monkey3

Any collection, regardless of it's makeup, that is displayed neatly will probably impress anyone imo.

:lecture QFT! Exhibit A:

lint0701.jpg

:lecture QFT! Exhibit A:

lint0701.jpg

:lol:lol:lol I knew you would pop in here and do something witty!

It all depends on that person but if I was to have a guest in my house I could care less for what that person thinks of my collection. If they don't like it then they can gtfo :monkey3

QFT! Anyone who is a guest in my house respects me already.

I'm not bringing strangers off the street offering to come check out my collection in hopes of impressing them and stroking my ego :lol

QFT! Anyone who is a guest in my house respects me already.

I'm not bringing strangers off the street offering to come check out my collection in hopes of impressing them and stroking my ego :lol

I guess everyone would feel the same way I do when a visitor takes a more-than-cursory glance at these things and says something positive. My mum, of all people, loves them.

Of course then there is the people like my girlfriend's mate who tells me how lucky I am that my girlfriend 'puts up with me buying this stuff'. I don't point out how lucky she is that T2 Arnie is too expensive to break in her face.

And then there are the worst kind of visitor: the one who surveys my collection and says, "sheesh, all that plastic and tiny clothes - why don't you collect something I could respect, like polystone?"

Now I have never killed a man, but woe be he who pushes me over the edge with this sort of flagrant and aggressive provocation :tap

I guess everyone would feel the same way I do when a visitor takes a more-than-cursory glance at these things and says something positive. My mum, of all people, loves them.

Of course then there is the people like my girlfriend's mate who tells me how lucky I am that my girlfriend 'puts up with me buying this stuff'. I don't point out how lucky she is that T2 Arnie is too expensive to break in her face.

And then there are the worst kind of visitor: the one who surveys my collection and says, "sheesh, all that plastic and tiny clothes - why don't you collect something I could respect, like polystone?"

Now I have never killed a man, but woe be he who pushes me over the edge with this sort of flagrant and aggressive provocation :tap

...that would be a correct statement...should I ever see your collection. :hi5:

Yeah, those guys are real weirdos. It's nowhere near as sophisticated as having a room full of Captain America, Hulk and Spider-Man statues. :lol

Sophisticated? If u r smart u would dump all that statue and start collecting Hot Toys. Have u seen the value of one Hot Toys figure? Check it out on Ebay. I have 16 SS statues and I feel more SOPHISTICATED collecting Hot Toys. Hold one HT in your hand and u will be like me. Guaranteed.

Sophisticated? If u r smart u would dump all that statue and start collecting Hot Toys. Have u seen the value of one Hot Toys figure? Check it out on Ebay. I have 16 SS statues and I feel more SOPHISTICATED collecting Hot Toys. Hold one HT in your hand and u will be like me. Guaranteed.

JFrisk, ObsoleteMan was obviously being sarcastic :slap :lol

Back