Statue Ironman Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this Iron Man. Love the choice of armor as I despise all the 90's - Extremis designs. Nothing will ever top this suit of armor. I may get this. Spidey looks cool too. These remind me of the old Marx figures for some reason. Wait 'til they do Cap and Thor. This could be the start of a great classic Marvel line. As long as they don't go over-the-top with the anatomy. ******, I'm ordering this...

BB

Tell me again how no one likes me or my website!

BB

guestbook_black.jpg

Should I? :rotfl

easy pass :wave

Yeah, sorry but they won't be doing a Venom or Skaar in this line. The word "Classics" will keep a bunch of people in this forum from buying this. No extremis or Robert Downy Jr attached to this statue! And look- his head is proportional to his body! :rotfl

BB

Received my Iron Man Classics yesterday...it's way boss; one of the best Marvel costume designs! I love the classic armor. He wore this armor for what, like 25 years but it's the Extremis Downey Jr armor that gets the hoot and hollers. What a shame this line has probably died already for lack of interest. :(

BB

Back