Statue Ironman Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
101612ironmanclassics_01.jpg

Didn't see a thread for this up. It should have it's own thread.

would have loved this if it were a pf and painted. I don't like the helmet on the current comiquette. It's too narrow at the jaw

after all the years of waiting, they finally release an ironman..and it's this?!?!

the sculpt looks really good, god damn why cant they just paint it instead. wtf is sideshow thinking

It's not that this is bad, but they just really nailed it with the Classic Iron Man Comiquette. I wasnt even looking for it but found the EX for cheap last year and was surprised I liked it so much once it arrived. I dont need another of this armor. Now if they do an Extremis PF, sign me up.

It's not that this is bad, but they just really nailed it with the Classic Iron Man Comiquette. I wasnt even looking for it but found the EX for cheap last year and was surprised I liked it so much once it arrived. I dont need another of this armor. Now if they do an Extremis PF, sign me up.

:exactly: I need a modern comic Iron Man. Still think this looks kinda cool. Will not buy though. Will probably only buy Spider-Man.

:exactly: I need a modern comic Iron Man. Still think this looks kinda cool. Will not buy though. Will probably only buy Spider-Man.

:exactly:
we agree on all!

Spider-Man is a no-brainer for me. Color, no color, whatever, he's mine.

I know many people want these in color, but being bronze, aside from the color of the bronze the statues have that rough bronze finish. I imagine these would look awkward if colored without having some of their finishes smoothed out first.

after all the years of waiting, they finally release an ironman..and it's this?!?!

the sculpt looks really good, god damn why cant they just paint it instead. wtf is sideshow thinking

Years????? U MAD BRO?

1. Mk VI Maquette
2. MK VII LSB
3. LSF

There's been more Iron Man pieces in recent memory than any other single character.

Last edited:

The sculpt is crude, to look like a bronze statue. It would need smoothing to look correct to be painted.
I agree, and even moreso with Wolverine. Great sculpts, great character designs, but not painted up the way they should be :(

This whole line is kinda lame. At least they're not overly expensive so those who like them can buy them!

They are aiming for the more mature market. A piece that looks like this can look fitting in a powerful executive or a law office, without looking childish. It is somewhat reminiscent of the Remington bronze sculptures. It is meant to be a more subdued appearance.
It is something different for another aspect of the market. I will bet that there have been people asking for something like this. I might be tempted to get one. I would if I had the money for it as well as other things I want. It's classy and distinguished.

Back