Iron Studios owners - are you happy/unhappy w. price/quality?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic customer service - I had flaws on 1/4 Spiderman and they sent a replacement Spiderman (minus the base pieces). The replacement arrived perfect, without any flaws or problems. (They sent the piece from Brazil to me in Australia - no charge).

I have a reasonable sized statue collection and the Iron Studios Spiderman is definitely one of my absolute favorite pieces. I could never imagine selling this piece ever.

Fantastic customer service - I had flaws on 1/4 Spiderman and they sent a replacement Spiderman (minus the base pieces). The replacement arrived perfect, without any flaws or problems. (They sent the piece from Brazil to me in Australia - no charge).

I have a reasonable sized statue collection and the Iron Studios Spiderman is definitely one of my absolute favorite pieces. I could never imagine selling this piece ever.
Oh you got a replacement directly from Iron Studios? Did you order directly from them or via another shop? And did you contact them via email? ^.^

I just started collecting in January and I have three iron studios pieces and I have to say I love them. I have the Magneto vs Sentinel which I bought from a member on here. I think it is one of the best magneto statues of all time. I have the 1/4 Spiderman statue which is amazing in person and I didn't have any problems with the pieces fitting and I have the superman vs doomsday which I think is a must have for any collector. The statue is perfect. Sure are some parts plastic to Spiderman and Superman yes, but it's not anything significant to me. I've never had any problems with the company and I will be picking up Batman vs Bane and Wolverine vs Juggernaut when they release them immediately.

I have the Age of Ultron Cap and Iron Man, and the Spider-Man. Once I got the re-manufactured replacement for Spider-Man, I am very happy with all of them now.

I got the 1/4 AoU Cap and absolutely adore him. Stellar piece and worth every penny. :)

C9YfCBCXsAAbIxu.jpg

Oh you got a replacement directly from Iron Studios? Did you order directly from them or via another shop? And did you contact them via email? ^.^

Ordered from "Popculture" (Australia), when I opened him up and saw flaws I e-mailed Iron Studios direct and was eventually put onto "Marcello" at Iron Studios who was brilliant to deal with. He did everything for me, I did not have to do anything and they did not ask for any payment for freight, etc.

That photo says more than any words ever could. (Great job - Awesome photo).
Thanks! While I agree, I still feel like none of my photos does him
enough justice. It's such a phenomenal piece but no photo prepares you for how amazing he is. *__*

Ordered from "Popculture" (Australia), when I opened him up and saw flaws I e-mailed Iron Studios direct and was eventually put onto "Marcello" at Iron Studios who was brilliant to deal with. He did everything for me, I did not have to do anything and they did not ask for any payment for freight, etc.
This is great to know. Kinda makes me less nervous about getting my WS so late as compared to everyone else. If mine has any damages *prays this won't be the case* I'll contact them directly too. :) Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Winter Soldier will be my first IS piece. I also have Cap on PO. I'll let everyone know how I feel about them!

So far, they are 2 for 2 for me. Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier are amazing... probably as close to perfect as production statues get. Can't wait for Cap to complete the trio!

falcon_01.jpg

iron_studios_bucky_01.jpg

Last edited:
So far, they are 2 for 2 for me. Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier are amazing... probably as close to perfect as production statues get. Can't wait for Cap to complete the trio!

Ditto. 4 for 4 so far (BP, Falcon, 2 WS) The portrait paint really impresses me:love - whether eye decals are used or not - because IMO if there's gonna be a fail, it's with a face sculpt and/or paint. And IMO Iron Studios just sauntered in and made it look like a breeze and seems to be consistent. OMG when I think of the pics of googly-eyed 1/4s and 1/6s I've seen:horror, or all the sculpts that look "kind of like" a human character (sort of if you squint) - LOL Brazil is doing things right - so far:clap! Bring on Cap and IM!

IronStudios_Bucky_Falcon.jpg

Temporary safe spot waiting for Cap - no room for Falcon's wings, but FINALLY 2 of my fav MCU trio are together! :love

Last edited:
Back