Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of the updates and photos Ricardo. After all the huffing and puffing I'm glad I snagged one, these statutes don't look anywhere near as bad as the photos we saw a few days ago. :)

Thanks for all of the updates and photos Ricardo. After all the huffing and puffing I'm glad I snagged one, these statutes don't look anywhere near as bad as the photos we saw a few days ago. :)

Trust me, you can make any statue look like crap. I doubt any statue is perfect, only if you spend more money and give it to a professional.
There are degrees of paint application and we all hope we get a good one.

Plus, come on dont go get a magnifying glass and look under the groin for issues! :monkey3

Let's remember that the "real" price of this statue is 369$.... So for this price, as Ric said, maybe a 8,5/10.

Shipping cost (that kills the deal) ain't IS's fault...

Trust me, you can make any statue look like crap. I doubt any statue is perfect, only if you spend more money and give it to a professional.
There are degrees of paint application and we all hope we get a good one.

Plus, come on dont go get a magnifying glass and look under the groin for issues! :monkey3

Totally agree. Anytime you have something hand painted it's going to have imperfections, but that's what makes it a work of art. The pictures our boy cad was pushing looked like they were painted by a toddler which is what we are hoping to avoid lol

Agree, if sideshow is gonna sell one like this, it's gonna cost at least $500, also sideshow never make perfect statues, they ALWAYS have problem.

Wondering if you could remove the black lines by using some acetone? If you get rid of the lines then the statue would be better looking.

I've seen all I need to. These pics do not look sloppy at all. This thing looks awesome! Congrats to all those that picked one up! Thanks Ricardo for taking care of us and all the work that went into this project :1-1:

Back