Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you guys hating Cadera? All he did was bring us outside opinions of this piece? I appreciate his input.

Why are you guys hating Cadera? All he did was bring us outside opinions of this piece? I appreciate his input.
Being a forum, it's all good that people have a different opinion and share it. That's the point of being here.

But, he has 75 posts here on Freaks and 72 are here in this thread. Also, all those 72 posts are only repeating how bad this statue is... after 5 posts, we understood he wasn't happy...

Oh... and he doesn't even have the statue... he's "reporting" what he's been told... :monkey1

Being a forum, it's all good that people have a different opinion and share it. That's the point of being here.

But, he has 75 posts here on Freaks and 72 are here in this thread. Also, all those 72 posts are only repeating how bad this statue is... after 5 posts, we understood he wasn't happy...

Oh... and he doesn't even have the statue... he's "reporting" what he's been told... :monkey1

all those 72 posts are only opinions of those who already bought
its not my fault they are repeating how bad this statue is =)

does anyone here have the satue?

why didn't all buyers from ricardo didnt cancell the purchase?

because he gave his opinion

everyone will buy based on the opinion of another
then, the more opinions, the better =)

Hi guys

I still have half way to go. 25 pieces inspected. 4 going back to Iron Studios up to now. I just came back from Post Office. Marc-Andre statue has been shipped.
No size limitations so I will be able to ship the Iron Studios 1/2 scale if it weights less than 30Kg. I will start shipping the others tomorrow.
All statues have minor issues with painting. The lines are the main problem.
I am taking pictures of every statue as I have to inspect all of them today and get back to Iron Studios.
I am uploading some pictures now while I take a short break.

Hi guys

I still have half way to go. 25 pieces inspected. 4 going back to Iron Studios up to now. I just came back from Post Office. Marc-Andre statue has been shipped.
No size limitations so I will be able to ship the Iron Studios 1/2 scale if it weights less than 30Kg. I will start shipping the others tomorrow.
All statues have minor issues with painting. The lines are the main problem.
I am taking pictures of every statue as I have to inspect all of them today and get back to Iron Studios.
I am uploading some pictures now while I take a short break.

Gutted to hear abt the lines Ricardo but definately interested in the 1/2 statue. Have you any ideas of when this will be ready to ship?

Hi guys

I have created an album on Facebook so you can follow all the inspections!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...1073741883.452910761419217&type=3&uploaded=84

1402394_622202471156711_562234164_o.jpg

1400786_622202561156702_121453219_o.jpg

1399829_622202617823363_165177851_o.jpg

Please stop all the personal attacks. It should be possible to discuss this statue in a proper and respectful manner.

Keep it civil. No more warnings.

Thanks Ric!!!
Got your email with tracking # :hi5:

Those pictures are :thud:
Thank you SO MUCH for your commitment, time and energy!!! This is mesmerizing!!!

Now, let's pray it arrives safe and NO customs please!!! :pray:

Back