Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I find that most angles look pretty awkward, so far this is the only one I liked:

904385_644770545548616_1370802660_o.jpg

I'm on the fence about this statue. While it looks great, with amazing detail and finish, the pose is just not what I would like to have shown on display. Like someone else said here before, I'm still waiting for a museum pose.

I think the action pose is EPIC.
1. It's in the film.
2. It's been used with the other suits in previous films.
3. It's been used with the original comiquette.
4. It's been used in the comics.

Last edited:
I think the statue is going to be great, but am I the only one who think this angle looks awkward?
awkward because the limitations of the suit in abdomen and legs in the movie.....you can compare this with the SS Stealth to see why
921186_644770578881946_558013202_o.jpg

images

Good evening Guys

I just got back from ABRIN (Sao Paulo/Brazil Toy Fair). The statue is fantastic. I spoke with the owner of iron Studios and he told me they are using the same factory that Sideshow uses in China. He guaranteed me that they will have a QC guy to inspect every piece being shipped.
This will have a VERY limited production of only 500 pieces.
The light up functions were not ready on this prototype. The statue will have a detailed arc reactor and the pistons around the shoulder area will be Die Cast.
The price is US$400. I was able to secure 15 pieces. If anyone of you guys is interested please PM me. i will take only 10%(Non refundable) now for the pre-order and get the remaining balance once the piece is released.
I will go to a Post Office here in Brazil with my Sideshow Iron Man Maquette and will calculate how much shipping with insurance is going to cost to US and a few other countries in Europe and Asia just for an idea of shipping cost. So shipping for the statue can be a little lower or a little higher. You can e-mail me if you prefer [email protected] also you can check my brazilian website www.moviefreakstoys.com.br

Last edited:
I forgot to mention one thing. The Iron Studios' owner said he will not release any official picture of the sample. He wants to make the official pictures with one piece of the production line so you will be getting what you paid for. I think this is a very good idea.
Also the base is too dark and not movie accurate and he said they will change the color to match the movie color. It is a lighter metal color than what we see in prototype.

Last edited:
Good evening Guys

I just got back from ABRIN (Sao Paulo/Brazil Toy Fair). The statue is fantastic. I spoke with the owner of iron Studios and he told me they are using the same factory that Sideshow uses in China. He guaranteed me that they will have a QC guy to inspect every piece being shipped.
This will have a VERY limited production of only 500 pieces.
The light up functions were not ready on this prototype. The statue will have a detailed arc reactor and the pistons around the shoulder area will be Die Cast.
The price is US$400. I was able to secure 15 pieces. If anyone of you guys is interested please PM me. i will take only 10% now for the pre-order and get the remaining balance once the piece is released.
I will go to a Post Office here in Brazil with my Sideshow Iron Man Maquette and will calculate how much shipping with insurance is going to cost to US and a few other countries in Europe and Asia just for an idea of shipping cost. So shipping for the statue can be a little lower or a little higher. You can e-mail me if you prefer [email protected] also you can check my brazilian website www.moviefreakstoys.com.br

do you know when these are supposed to be available for shipping?

Only look good from one angle. The front, that's it.

Last edited:
cool, thx. The pose could be better, but it is scene specific and not overthought like a lot of SS stuff. If they can match the quality of the paint close to the proto, this will be a hit. I want to wait and see if BBTS or other retailers will get this.

Hi guys.

Limited Edition is a Brazilian Collectible store, the largest collectible store in Latin America, and we're proud to help you.

The Iron Man MARK XLII 1/4 Statue is made of polystone and die cast (little details on shoulders), hand painted, has LED lights on hand, foot, arc reactor and eyes and is fully detailed based on the same model used at the movie. It is made at the same facility in China that makes itens for Sideshow and Gentle Giant.

Limited Edition of only 500 pieces, the price is $369.90 + shipping.

To make a pre order, you should pay $40 + shipping in advance through Pay Pal ([email protected]) and the remaining value you will pay as soon as the statue comes to our warehouse, by August. Send me your zip code and I’ll e-mail you back with the shipping costs.

If you have any questions, please let me know. My e-mail is [email protected]

Regards,
Stevin

Back